MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES BY TECHNOLOGY LEADERS
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES BY TECHNOLOGY LEADERS
In the digital era, various things affect us and online motivational quotes are something that especially makes an impact on the people today. What makes these motivating quotes by the successful leaders in technology so motivating?
Well, their success stories and journey sparks inspiration and drive we didn’t know we had. In this advanced era of technology, many things generally evoke a range of emotions in people from all walks of life.
Be it To Inspire, Amaze, And Amuse, technology is viewed as a great evil to ensure that they slowly diminish our humanity, while others view it as a way to bring the world closer together and to help solve some of our greatest challenges.
Everyone may have different views on this, but regardless of your views on technology and its role. it has been a key part of the businesses across the world and many leaders have showcased how to survive in this changing scenario with the entrance of technology.
Everyone today has a favourite quote that is a motivating quote which can become their life mantra and been give them an insight on how to overcome the struggles they might face in their lives.
Impacting the lives of many people, these motivating quotes are by leaders who with their passion and effective leadership have received success in the risky environment where the Digital Age perhaps brings even greater challenges than before, as CEOs and CIOs are left anticipating much quicker changes in how technologies influence business and our lives. While one can witness their success by their actions, an incredible insight can be received from their words. Thus we have a great list of motivational quotes from some of the most successful CEOs and leaders of digital tech companies.
- Starting from the American business magnate, software developer, investor, and philanthropist Bill Gates who was one of the pioneers when it came to revolutionising the new generation with technology.
Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft quote, “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
- The first female engineer at Google and 20th employee, Marissa Mayer contributed a long and significant period of 13-years at the tech company and took over as Yahoo’s CEO in 2012 when the brand was in turbulent situations.
Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo quote, “You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that matter to you.”
- Leading Facebook, Inc. and its namesake social networking website as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder, Mark quotes about taking a risk.
He shared, “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- Sheryl Sandberg, the chief operating officer of Facebook and coauthor of Option B with Adam Grant has reignited the conversation around women in the workplace. She is a key women leaders inspiring the other leaders to be a strong female in a leadership role.
She quoted, “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat.”
- Playing a crucial role in various companies that can revolutionise the world, John has been passionate about mentoring young CEOs and helping them build, scale, and lead market transitions, offering them with the experience and insights from lessons learned after years at the helm of Cisco.
He shared, “If you don’t innovate fast, disrupt your industry, disrupt yourself, you’ll be left behind.”
- A leading computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur, Larry Page has been contributing to a major part of how the world works spearheading the global enterprise Google, “
He shared, “We want to build technology that everybody loves using, and that affects everyone. We want to create beautiful, intuitive services and technologies that are so incredibly useful that people use them twice a day. Like they use a toothbrush. There aren’t that many things people use twice a day.”
- Chinese business magnate, investor, politician, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, Jack Ma has been earning a fortune with his website that serves millions of buyers and suppliers around the world.
“Customers should be number one, Employees number two, and then only your Shareholders come at number three.” –Jack Ma, Founder, Alibaba
- One of the richest technology entrepreneurs in the world, Jeff is an inspiration for every entrepreneur today as he turned a startup Amazon that he started in 1994 out of his garage in Seattle into a multinational technology company. His quote forces one to think differently and achieve startup success.
“If you’re competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
- From finding X.com, an online bank, which later becomes Paypal in 2002 and Tesla Motors in 2003, Elon Musk became a multimillionaire in his late 20s when he sold his start-up company. he has been a huge role model for many.
His motivating quote is, “The problem is that at a lot of big companies, the process becomes a substitute for thinking. You’re encouraged to behave like a little gear in a complex machine. Frankly, it allows you to keep people who aren’t that smart, who aren’t that creative.”
We hope that these quotes are insightful and help you on your journey. In the end, how can forget the legendary visionary who created products that leading the industry under the leading brand Apple, Steve Jobs, as he shared, “Stay hungry, stay foolish“.