KONEXIONS: ORCHESTRATING QUALITY OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS IN FAST PACED INDUSTRY
Accounting, a simplistic term, is inclusive of a plethora of activities from scrolling down cash flows to juggling with book-keeping & above all, the struggle to match balance sheet, which is the mere tip of an iceberg for the accounting segment, brands today, is searching for an optimum solutions to handle the accounts inclusive of the much complex variable cost structure, greater complexities & multiple reductions in headcounts which they have to face further. In this stressful scenario, paving a path for successful management of such back-office activities to help clients derive significant cost savings is Konexions.
Since inception in 2007, they have been offering innovative, comprehensive & value-added Business Process Management (BPM) services spearheaded by the visionary Nitin Chopra, Founder & Director, Konexions. The first generation entrepreneur affirms, “We believe that the softest pillow is a clear conscience. Today, reaching the prominent position in the industry is a result of the values that drive us to underscore our commitment to delivering solutions. We are continuing to serve a wide clientele with the four key pillars of domain knowledge, strategic alliances, internal competencies, and advanced technologies.”
ACCOUNTING CRUCIAL NUMBERS TO SUCCESS
Acting as a crucial catalyst for brands demanding unmatched BPM services, Konexions integrates solutions that improve operational efficiency, process management, simplification & optimisation. They have been assisting leading names with a comprehensive range of finance & accounts outsourcing service for assistance in auditing, allocating vertically oriented budget (and ensuring that they stick to it), systematising salaries, pay-roll management & compliance reduction for constant manoeuvre.
In their endeavour, Nitin complements and strengthens the service spectrum with the Konexions team. They are continuously deploying efforts to serve the telecom, banking & insurance hospitalaity Ecomerce sectors with tailor-made solutions like end-to-end account outsourcing, soft & hard collections and contract staffing as per client’s stipulation.
- With the key employee outsourcing solutions, Konexions is a trusted name amplifying the efficiency as it alleviates the headaches of day to day HR operational management issues, allowing clients to save time and continue their journey to success with a focus on strategic and value-adding initiatives.
- Offering the best-in-class customer management, data processing & collections solutions, clients benefit from their adroitness in field outsourcing, end-to-end tele calling model & business verification process.
- As the corporate continues to struggle to leverage barely 40-50 per cent productivity from its employees, Konexions successfully derives 95 per cent productivity from its people that allows the clients benefit from the cost savings.
- In the digitisation age, when organisations are under pressure to reduce overhead costs, Konexions has engineered accounting outsourcing service with robust technology modules to result in optimised framework, performance management, automated workflow and analyzed high-end processes.
- To boost businesses, Konexions’ deploys its credit risk analytic team to assist people deemed ineligible for high category loans. This allows succours customers to take up small loans (from various banks if necessary) & pay it regularly; thus improving CIBIL score.
- Today, Konexions yields successful results keeping up in the fast-paced industry by infusing technology in solutions, be it software integration, data integration and overall industry analysis done by its IT team. Protecting the client’s data, Konexions strikes a balance as it does the coupling of the IT capability with its policies & strictly controlled environment.
NITIN CHOPRA, THE INSIGHTFUL LEADER
Nitin is a leading name in the list of fastest-growing first generation entrepreneurs in the country who dropped out of college to start his company. Nitin’s entrepreneurial initiative in BPM started in 2007; thereafter he never looked back as he today continues to partner with most of the leading banks and telecom Ecomerce companies. With the underpinning foundation of Nitin’s passion, Konexion overcame the hurdles on the path and has grown into an 3000 people strong outsourcing company with 24 development centres spread all across India.
It is not an easy task to be consistent and record 25 % growth rate quarter after qaurter Witnessing the annual double digit growth, Konexions also started the process of acquiring bigwig clients to achieve their first milestone of extending its operations all across India. Nitin plans to stay steps ahead in the game and continue to deliver best in whatever he does which is a key reason to dedication towards each of the single process his company executes.
Nitin is just not passionate he is obessiselvy passionaate when it comes to Konexions , His unbashed passion for excellence in everything pushes his team members to outdo themselves and meet his stringent expectations . Even today at 10 AM sharp every single day he goes through the checklist to ensure zero slippage across processes. He loves to get into the finest details of any business any process he runs . He loves perfection but when it comes to speed or perfection he chooses speed first and says perfection will automatically come if you are focussed on the goal .
Nitin is an early riser and does the big picture thinking for first 30 minutes of the day . He is a man who does extraordinary things in an ordinary way . Nitin tries to pick up a lot of information and use it in the best possible way he can . He tries to give a long rope to his partners and if he trust he trusts completely . He always tries to be ahead of curve , no matter whatever the circumstances are he will fight and he wants to be the best in whatver he does . He belives that the next phase of growth will be the digital stratedgy and hence a new baby is born Konexions Digital .
Nitin acknowledged that employable youth in India with age bracket of 18-27 who he believes, are not having enough opportunities and thus, wants to do something for them along with building a successful name in the back office solutions industry. He proudly shares, “Since inception, Konexions Back Office Services Pvt. Ltd. has grown and achieved its current position of being one of the fastest-growing domestic outsourcing companies in India. With the mission to build strategic partnerships for engineering tomorrow’s enterprise, we at Konexions, are striving to succeed by offering the best solutions in sync with our vision of being a nationally respected corporation.”
The Konexions Team
The key leadership team of Konexions includes Ramender Sudan, Nitin Chopra, Shivani Chopra, Monika Vaid, Dinesh Vijayan, Meenakshi Nanda Sharma, Sanjay Razdan, Swati Gupta, Kalpana Kulshrestha, and Saranjit Singh who are crafting the journey to Konexions success.
“All the partners have known each other for a while, and not just while at KONEXIONS, their connections go far deeper and were probably formed even before KONEXIONS was a business plan on a napkin.” shared Nitin Chopra
Managing the most complex processes in the simplest and most efficient cost effective way is what this team of professionals loves to indulge in. With this skill set, these partners together have created a 3000 employee company.