One stop destination for all e-learning needs,
Learnnovators is trusted by the best corporates!
To keep learning is the key to success in life; learning has the power to spark a positive change around you. An anonymous quote “Develop a passion for learning”. If you do, you will never cease to grow “holds true not only for individuals but for businesses as well. In today’s aggressive and ever-changing business landscape, which wakes up to new trends, tools, and technologies every day, the key to competitive advantage for an organization is a motivated, trained and high-performing workforce. This understanding has been a prime factor in driving the growth of the learning and development industry in India
One of the pioneering organizations in this space, Learnnovators, thrives as a one stop destination for all learning and development needs of businesses. The firm has been honored with several prestigious awards across the globe that recognize its steadfast adherence to innovation and the highest standards of quality; not to mention the team’s remarkable contribution in revolutionizing the panorama of e-learning services in the industry. Having a reputation as a Strategic Business Partner to its clients, Learnnovators stands at the top of the metaphorical ladder, having carved niche for itself. The company specializes in the design and development of custom e-learning solutions for diversified industries.
Headquartered in Chennai, Learnnovators offers a host of services in the e-learning space that include Custom E-Learning, Mobile Learning, Gamified Learning, Blended Learning, Localization and Learning Management System (Learnosphere). Since inception, they have developed nearly 11,000 hours of e-learning content for a broad spectrum of industries including Advertising, Automotive, Banking, Defence, Engineering, Healthcare, Hospitality, HR Services, IT/ITES, Insurance, Manufacturing, Nuclear Energy, Oil and Gas, Retail, Safety, Soft Skills, and Telecom. Over the years, Learnnovators has built an impressive list of over 100 clients across 5 continents. Learnnovators has worked with some of the largest organizations in the world, including Alfa Laval, Daimler, Encore, Essilor, FLSmidth, Ford, Grundfos, MRF, Saint Gobain, Schneider, Steria, Sun Life, and Vacon.At the same time, they have also collaborated with several small and medium-sized enterprises as well as a few startup companies.
Learnnovators was incorporated as ‘C2 Workshop’ in 2003 by Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh and Ms. Srividya Kumar, two experienced and seasoned professionals from the training industry. The company was rebranded as ‘Learnnovators’ in 2013.In a chat with The CEO Magazine, Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh, the Co-founder, speaks about what motivated them to explore opportunities in this sphere, “Learning is the biggest differentiator of any business, in any sector, across the globe. This was as true in 2003 as it is today. And L&D as a service was, at that time, in its very nascent stages (at least in India). Since both co-founders came from a training background, we saw the opportunity to build a meaningful business in this space. However, instead of taking the traditional training route, we ventured into the e-learning arena since we believed that the future of L&D lay online.”
Let’s take a look at the key services offered:
- Custom E-Learning – Design and development of tailored content to address an organization’s macro objectives; extensive expertise in the areas of instructional design, cognitive psychology, motivation and engagement, visual design and aesthetics, and methodologies, tools, and processes; a bouquet of solutions ranging from high-end interactive simulations to simple quick reference sheets and job aids
- Mobile Learning–Development of programs with broad applicability across devices and platforms enabling learners to take their learning wherever they go; successful implementation of several mobile-web and app-based solutions for learning and performance support, covering a wide range of iOS and Android devices
- Gamified Learning–Proficiency in development of highly engaging simulations, games and story-based narrations that align with the client’s objectives, and incorporate the four foundational elements of gamification (Engagement, Autonomy, Mastery and Progression)
- Blended Learning – Design and development oflearning programs spanning several delivery modes, such as e-learning, mobile learning, micro learning, spaced practice, game-based learning, performance support systems, face-to-face training, and webinars
- Localization–Effective learning delivered in over two dozen languages, including Arabic, Cantonese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Kannada, Malayalam, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, and Urdu; expertise to balance cultural context with the technical accuracy of the content
- Learning Management System (Learnosphere) – A powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use mobile-ready Learning Management System (LMS) from Learnnovators; empowered with an intuitive interface and a host of user-friendly features that enables organizations to manage the entire learning and development process from enrollment and delivery to testing, tracking, and reporting; supports learning best practices – such as social learning (via discussion forums), spaced retrieval (via pre-scheduled follow-up content), and learning-on-the-go (via Tin Can API)
Speaking of the success mantra on which the company thrives, Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh briefs us, “Learning and Innovation – we’ve weaved these two words into our ethos because we feel they are the true differentiators of our business. And that’s our mantra. Literally, we understand that learning challenges can be unique to every industry and business. And many times, having the best tools, techniques and approaches is not sufficient. Clients need a unified strategy to put them all together to arrive at solutions that work. We help clients address skill and performance gaps in their workforce programs to the satisfaction of a worldwide clientele. We help clients implement e-learning standards, conduct needs analysis, specify learning requirements, develop evaluation methods, enable LMS implementation, develop e-learning content, and review and fine-tune e-learning processes. We have had a long and successful journey assisting organizations at various levels improve the performance of their workforce.”
Learnnovators’ vision is to be the company of FIRST CHOICE for all stakeholders, including employees, clients, vendors, partners and shareholders.
One of the projects that Learnnovators implemented last year resulted in tremendous business success to the client and also won several awards and accolades internationally and nationally. The project was a novel, innovative solution that made use of QR codes and videos, and was delivered in the form of a mobile app. Users could use the QR code reader built into the mobile app to scan specific parts of a CNC machine, and watch a short video explaining how that particular part works. As a result of this solution, the client realized substantial savings, in addition to other benefits like improved productivity and faster billing cycles.
Another solution the company designed and delivered recently used gamification and storytelling to deliver compliance training to employees of a call center. This was a highly innovative project that used advanced technology to provide an engaging experience to users, and an effective outcome for the client.
Learnnovators is among the most awarded e-learning companies in India.They havealso been featured among the world’s “Top 10 eLearning Content Development Companies” for 2014, 2016 and 2017 by eLearning Industry.
In the past year alone, Learnnovators have won 15 of the most prestigious e-learning awards from across the globe; these include the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards and the DevLearn Awards in the US; and the LearnX Awards in Australia.
Apart from the above, Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh, was recently featured among “The 2017 Corporate eLearning Movers and Shakers List” and also named among the “25 eLearning and L&D Thought Leaders to Watch in 2017”.