THE VALENTINE’S DAY, TRY DEFYING THE OBVIOUS
Love, regardless of what relation you share with who, it will come in different sizes and packages. And not necessarily it has to be limited to your love interests, washing away an entire segment of people that could basket into it sounds unfair.
This emotion of love can generate from anything to everything with anyone like; in your last phone call, a hug from your mother, a text from your father, a tireless commitment towards your passion, a little emoticon shared with your sibling or best friends etc. your affection will be a jumble of several perfect moments and it should not be barricaded to an obvious bunch of people handcuffed through stereotypes.
So this year on Valentines Day share your love with everyone and anyone close to your heart, let it be full of unbiased love. To mark the unshackling of valentine day’s stereotypes, The CEO Magazine decided to list a couple of quotes that will help you in scribbling your affection on a text or a piece of paper to the ones you feel should be celebrated, regardless of who they are;
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls” Aberjhani, Elemental
- “Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way” Aberjhani
- “Today’s Valentine’s Day. There’s a whole day devoted solely to love. Does that make any sense? Nah. Love makes us all crazy. But it’s fun too” Lisa Greenwald
- “Right,’ he said, sitting on Harry’s ankles, ‘here is your singing Valentine: His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad, His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he’s really divine, the hero who conquered the Dark Lord” J.K. Rowling
- “Love keeps on shining no matter what time of the day or night” Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s the rose in my garden that makes my life so special.
And you are my rose” Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s not that love lacks power. Rather, it’s that we’re too frightened to submit to a power that will demand vulnerability when we’ve invested the whole of our lives building walls” Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Valentine’s day: one day day to celebrate love, friendship, give hugs and say sweet things to your loved ones? C’mon, I need an entire year of that!”Rodolfo Peon
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, to whom, who holds the hands of beloved one, in its hands; and prayers and sweet wishes, for the best in the coming year, for whom, who has not that to celebrate this Day, today” Ehsan Sehgal
- “Because everyone is incomplete, everybody is on a quest by hoping that their missing parts will be completed!” Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Love might be wounded by lesser things, but in the wounding it strengthens so that in time it has ample power to lovingly tame the lesser things and therefore handily transform the greater things” Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “We’re like the hands of a clock…chasing and escaping each other, losing and finding each other, around and around, again and again, joined way down at the root, no matter how far apart” Ben Dolnick
- “And the birds sang their songs of love. And the flowers serenaded with their sublime fragrances. And the whole world fell in love in spring!” Avijeet Das
- “When I ask you to be my valentine, I’m not asking you to love me. I’m simply asking you to accept tokens of my love for you” Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Friendship, trust, loyal and patience are the crucial ingredients of true love. Happy Valentine’s Day” Euginia Herlihy
- “Valentine’s Day is an extraordinary moment for recalling the lasting power of a true love” F. Moonzajer
- “Love transports mortal beings to the existential plane of spiritual eternity transcending the emotional, mental, and physical limitations of an inaccurately perceived finite existence” Ken Poirot
- “Oh my Valentine! I was waiting for you next to my wide open window just as a flower bud waits for the spring air to bloom” Debasish Mridha
- “Give me Pablo Neruda, picnic beneath a full moon & iridescent stars, black olives, cherries, dark things, canoe on a river…that’s romance” Brandi L. Bates
- “To the romantic soul, the rituals of Valentine’s Day echo every day of the year” Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Clouds never get tired of giving rain to us; and you, you must never get tired of giving your love! Valentine’s Day is a day to remember to give more, to love more; it is a day to behave like a heavy rain!” Mehmet Murat ildan
- “I’m Noah, and you are the ship coasting along the banks and as long as you are my valentine I will sail between your eyes” Adel Abouhana