iPhone 11 Review – Apple’s best line-up in years
The most premium phone in this world launched another trio this September which are iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 pro max. Every Apple customer wait eagerly for the new upgrades they are going to get in the upcoming model. This new Apple flagship also has many new and powerful upgrades like new A13 bionic processor, multiple rare cameras with video and night tools and many more. Below is a brief review of iPhone 11 pro and pro max.
- Body- This new phone comes with a stainless steel frame with the protection of gorilla glass oleo-phobic covering on the front and gorilla glass frosted finish on the back. It is also water and dust resistance. Available colours are Midnight green, Space Gray, Gold and Silver
- Screen (iPhone 11 pro) –8 inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 px, 800 nits, 458ppi and 120Hz touch sensor. It also supports HDR videos and wide colour gamut. You can also adjust the tone with the help of a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- Screen (iPhone 11 pro max) – It has a screen of 6.5 inch OLED with a resolution of 1242 x 2688px, 120Hz touch sensor, 450 PPI and 800 nits. It also supports HRD video and wide colour gamut and the six-channel ambient light sensor can help you to adjust the tone of the screen.
- OS – Apple iOS 13
- Chip – This phone has a powerful chip of A13 Bionic chip
- Memory – 4GB RAM with 64/256/512 GB internal memory.
- Camera – Apple has given three rare camera in this model with 12MP wide, ultra-wide and telephoto lens and also 12 MP front-facing camera.
- Video recording – With the improvement of camera, video quality has also increased dramatically. Now we can record videos with a wider dynamic range and spatial sound.
- Connectivity – Dual SIM 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, QZSS, GPS with A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and Apple U1 chip ultra wideband.
- Battery – iPhone 11 pro has a battery backup of 3,046 mAh and iPhone 11 pro max has a battery of 3,969 mAh with 18W fast charging and also QI wireless charging.
- Price- Base price of iPhone is Rs. 62,000 and it goes upto Rs. 1,40, 000
- It is a cheaper version of last year’s iPhone XR but offers more features
- The latest ultra-wide camera is very useful as well as impressive
- Performance of this phone is incredible and it is much better than any other android in this price range
- iOS 13 is a strong mobile OS that supports vibrant apps and games
- Improvement in battery backup is what every iPhone users desires.
- Apple is always known for its privacy and security system which better than the rest of the phones in the market.
- The glass used in this phone is very weak and can only be repaired by Apple at a higher cost unless you are a member of Apple care+
- Design is not up to the mark as it is bulky, inelegant and has an odd-looking camera.
- The cheap price of this phone is because they have undercut the Apple care+ and wireless headphones.
- The power adapter is not up to the mark.
If you are planning to upgrade your current phone, then you can click here check rates on amazon.