THE LUXURY OF THE SKINCARE ROUTINE
We had been living quite a hustling life till everything came to a stopover, and gave us time to think over our routine, provided us with the luxury to contemplate over the routine we follow if we do.
The luxury of maintaining a skincare routine is not something we all get to do, for starters no one really has the time to in the kind of life we are living right now. We all are simply running between work and house chores trying to meet our set ends. And in the middle of all this who has the time to pick a cotton ball and start the entire cleansing process. But since the entire world is at a lockdown halt right now with the pandemic situation, this is the time to make the most out of it.
To make sure our readers do the best they can for their skin while they are home n quarantine, we decided to bring you a few quotes that will push you to take care of your skin. Clean it, scrub it, moisturize it, take care of it as much as you can and feel rejuvenated. And as they say, you are not getting any younger, make sure you do not invite the process over early, here are a few inspirational quotes to keep you going on your toes;
- Skincare is like dieting. You have to invest time and effort. There is no instant miracle cure. – Karen Grant
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. – Coco Chanel
- Your skin is the fingerprint of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs. – Georgiana Donadio
- Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time. – Linden Tyler
- Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life. – Renee Rouleau
- Your skin has a memory. In ten, twenty, thirty years from now, your skin will show the results of how it was treated today. So, treat it kindly and with respect. – Jana Elston
- Healthy skin is crucial for providing the right canvas for applying makeup, to enhance natural beauty and create natural healthy-looking skin. – Caroline Frazer
- In polite society, a well-maintained skincare routine is one of life’s great successes. – Violet Grey
- If you want sweeter-looking skin, sidestep the sugar. Sugar and highly refined carbohydrates, including white bread, white rice, French fries, and sugar-laded soda, can increase acne and speed aging by causing the glycation-the result of sugar breaking down and bonding with protein molecules-which reduce the elasticity of collagen in your skin. – Leslie Baumann
- I’m a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won’t need a lot of make-up. – Demi Moore
- The trick is to age honestly and gracefully and make it look great so that everyone looks forward to it. – Emma Thompson
- Your skin is a reflection of how well your body is eliminating the toxins that build up daily. Chronic skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis stem from a combination of genetic factors, immune stress, dietary deficiencies or sensitivities, and the accumulation of toxins in the body. For our skin to be radiant and clear, it is very important that the other organs of elimination (kidneys, liver, lungs, and colon) are cleansing the body effectively. If not, the skin will be overtaxed, pores will become clogged, and eruptions of one sort or another will result. – Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman N.D.
- Glowing skin is a result of proper skincare. It means you can wear less makeup and let skin shine through. – Michael Coulombe
- Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle. – Erno Laszlo
- Take good care of your skin and hydrate. If you have good skin, everything else will fall into place. – Liya Kebede
- What is your skin trying to tell you? Often the skin is a metaphor for deeper issues and a way for your body to send up a red flag to warn you that all is not well underneath. When our skin is unhealthy it is usually a reflection of the internal state of our bodies, and is often a sign of poor elimination of toxins and waste products. – Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman N.D.
- It’s not just what substances you put on your skin. Inappropriate inflammation is rooted in diet, how you handle stress, how you rest and your exposure to environmental toxins. – Andrew Weil
- You’re never too old to become younger. – Mae West
- Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness. – Murad