Best Luxury Makeup Brands Across The World
Best Luxury Makeup Brands Across The World
Enhancing the natural features of people across the world, makeup has been perceived as an essential accessory and its application is no less than a form of art. Across the world, thousands of brands have been manufacturing makeup that is not just an ordinary foundation or mascara but luxury products with worth ranging from a two-digit value to four-digit value in US dollars.
Various factors can lead women to the counter of a high-end makeup store including their formula, the value attached to the name of the founder, the quality of the product and many more besides just the need that can be solved by any other product from a drugstore brand.
From Chanel to YSL, the brands have been offering women with their products from a long time and being such leading names in the luxury industry for their products like their bags they have naturally diversified into beauty care products. For women who desire chic and stylish with a dash of luxe, the top luxury makeup brands ion the purchase list is:
- Estee Lauder: Estee Lauder, the 73-year-old company has been manufacturing luxury products for decades to serve the consumers with hi-end lifestyle. The American multinational brand has been manufacturing and marketing prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, the brand has diversified and grown as today, the company owns a diverse portfolio of labels. These labels have been distributed internationally in up-market department stores with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
- MAC: Founded in Toronto, Canada in 1984 by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. Stylized as M·A·C, is a cosmetics manufacturer founded in Toronto and now headquartered in New York City and part of the Estée Lauder Companies. An acronym for Make-up Art Cosmetics, MAC is a brainchild of the Frank Toskan as he realized the lack of suitable colours and textures needed to maximize performance and result of makeup for these industries. The brand has till date collaborated with several famous personalities over the years, including RuPaul, Aaliyah, Selena, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Ellie Goulding, Sharon Osbourne & Kelly Osbourne, Patrick Starrr, Jeremy Scott, Sia, and Rihanna.
- L’oreal: A leading French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris, MAC is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skincare, sun protection, make-up, perfume and hair care. The company plays an active in dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
- Channel: The renowned brand is one of the top ten expensive brands which took place in the year 1909 in France by Coco Channel. They have been manufacturing chic and exclusive products along with supplying valuable and the world’s high and good quality cosmetics and luxury makeup products. The shoppers favourite luxury brand offers a large variety of products which includes bags, clothes, shoes, fashion accessories and make – up products which have been enhancing women’s features for more than a century.
- Christian Louboutin: The namesake brand of the famous French fashion designer whose high-end stiletto footwear incorporates shiny, red-lacquered soles, Christian Louboutin partnered with Batallure Beauty LLC in 2012 to launch Christian Louboutin Beauté to enter the luxury beauty market. The expanded over the years as in 2014, he launched a range of nail lacquers, exclusively debuting the signature red shade. He launched a lipstick collection in 2015 which increased to 38 tones, divided into three collections in 2017.
- Artistry: A skincare brand with a wide range of over 400 products including colour cosmetics, Artistry offers products manufactured by Access Business Group and marketed by Amway in 108 countries and territories worldwide, including Korea, Japan, Italy, China, Canada, Finland, South Africa, Germany, Norway, etc. Access, Quixtar, and Amway are part of the Alticor group of companies.
If you’re borderline obsessed with makeup then your makeup routine must have these top luxury brands that are leading the industry and consistently delivering high-quality, top-notch products to satisfy your beauty needs.