In a search to rank higher on Google, Bing or Yahoo, you will end on one term, keywords. These are truly the key to unlock your online visibility. Especially while you work with search engines, these are your only way to move upward in the rank ladder.
BUT, LOW VOLUME KEYWORDS, WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
Well, low volume is essentially low competition, low competition means higher opportunity to grow and be visible. When you research with the best tools for low-volume keywords for your brand, you are likely to work with those keywords which are more likely to draw in the targeted traffic to your website and result in sales of your product or services.
- Ranking on these keywords help in improve future long trail rankings.
- They also great base for more competitive keywords.
- Low competition keywords are SEO friendly that allows you to experience profitable conversions.
- They can be the only marketing plan you need to help grow your brand initially.
FIRST THINGS FIRST, WHO IS THE TARGETED TRAFFIC?
Discover what is it that you are delivering and then get into the specific of location and other demographics, for example, “Car Wash In Delhi” or “Yellow Dresses for Women”. These are known as long trail keywords in which you add to the generic keywords to focus on creating traffic and potential conversions for your brand.
HOW TO FIND LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS?
We are spilling the tea for what you will actually require to get started with the best free tools to find low competition keywords. These are some free tools you will need:
- Social Media hashtags: Yes, social media hashtags are one of the best free tools to find low competition keywords especially if you are focused towards increasing reach by targeting the hot topics. It is obvious that your target audience is seeking the content related to these hashtags. All you have to do is create relevant content, make them see you, and boost conversions.
- Google Keyword Planner: This can be an easy and efficient tool you can use to get an overview of your niche and keyword surrounding it. However, as basic as it is, it probably being used by your competitors who are viewing and working on the same results.
- Google Instant: Another feature of Google, Google instant is essentially the recommended searches when you type in a certain keyword in the search box. It is a great way to find long-tail low competition keywords to boost your SEO game. These can be some of the best free tools to find low competition keywords.
- Google Related Searches: This algorithm is a way to follow up on Google Instant as it is also within Google Search bar. Google defined ‘predictions’ is to allow one to explore more unique suggestions of keywords that could benefit your business. Scroll down to the bottom of Google result page to find other related suggestions and get started with the possibilities you can work with when it comes to best low competition keywords.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SEO TOOLS FOR KEYWORD RESEARCH I CAN USE?
Now, apart from these free tools for best low competition keywords, you can use the best SEO Keyword tool to find the best low competition tools and how distinct them from high competition keywords be a daunting task.
Here is a list of the best SEO tools for keyword discovery and analysis:
- LongtailPro: A great option for keyword competition analysis, LongtailPro is a pricey yet effective tool which will end up paying for itself in a short amount of time.
- SEMrush: This one has been a popular best SEO Keyword tool in the market today loaded with incredible features to generate an in-depth audit of your website.
- KeywordTool.io: Another tool that has to be in the list of the best SEO tools for finding the best low competition keyword, KeywordTool.io integrates Google Instant and Google Suggest in an easy to follow and understand manner.
- Buzzsumo is the ultimate keyword tool for content analysis. Using custom content reports this tool will let you know where your strengths and weaknesses are.
- UberSuggest: Neil Patel’s Ubersuggest tool can be used for finding competitor keywords as well understand the keywords well suited for your website impacting your search and keyword analysis strategies.
RESEARCH, LEARN, AND GROW
You can use both free and paid tools to develop site reports and competitor reports to help your research to find profitable, targeted keywords that are lower competition. Usually, if the right paid tools are chosen, they can be worth the investment, but they should be married with the core values of web marketing you need to put in the effort, time, and appropriate energy, you will see results and yield profits.