Best CRM for Small Businesses in 2020
Best CRM for Small Businesses in 2020
To grow your small business in this competitive digital world, smartphones and other web applications play a crucial role. Despite fast growth, SMEs face certain barriers related to managing data, streamlining business processes, marketing, and sales operations management and customer retention.
A simple solution to this challenge is to use the best CRM for small businesses. SMEs are smarter enough to use CRM systems to ensure that customer data can be easily located, sorted and recast as necessary throughout the customer lifecycle. Standalone best CRM systems are most commonly implemented in sales departments to act as the central hub for sales automation, including contact, account, activates and lead management.
The foremost advantage of using the best CRM solutions for small business is that you will always have full control over how your sales and marketing team performs and what information is on it along with complete business insight.
The article aims towards providing small and medium business owners, a complete knowledge from selecting the best CRM for small businesses to achieve positive growth in the present digital scenario. The article is designed with a combination of two sequences:
- How to choose the best CRM for your business
- Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2020
How to choose the best CRM for small business
Below we have mentioned some points that every medium and small business owner needs to consider before selecting the best CRM.
- Objective – It is essential that you understand what problems you are trying to solve. Put the following areas in order of importance to your business to determine which CRM tool will be the most effective:
- Track Deals and Activity
- Increase Profitability
- Increase Productivity
- Track Customer Base
- Track Opportunities and Closing Rates
- Offer Communication Between Teams
- Manage Relationships with Customers
- Generate Customized Reporting and Forecasting
- Organize Business Operations
- Implementation – It is one of the important factors to consider. Training, deployment process, implementation cost, substantial costs and testing are some of the significant factors to consider while choosing the best CRM solutions for small businesses.
- Team implementation – Involve your sales team for CRM selection and select the best suitable for your sales team requirements. Stay focused on ease of use and usability factors. This may help to overcome the team resistant towards adopting the new CRM process.
- Mobility – This is the key to success in this modern digital world. Salespeople may have to work in remote areas. Needless to mention your selection point should include the CRM comfortable with the web as well as mobile devices. This is the demand of today’s digital scenario.
- Customization – Best CRM tools are created by keeping a huge amount of processes in mind. Every company has their different processes. Your CRM system should be flexible enough to handle your processes. Similarly, a company requires a CRM which will grow with your business and will adapt to the ever-changing process.
- Compatibility – Ensure that the CRM system you choose can interface with other applications you already have in place. If you want your CRM to connect with all systems with the help of API’s then find a third-party platform that can combine your system and simplify the process.
- Product Trial – Make sure that you get to access a product exhibition and, most importantly, that you use the demo. It is wise to take a demo to give a glance before applying it. Taking a little extra time at this point will save you time in the long run.
- Reporting – While all the functionality of the CRM is excellent, it is the product’s reporting capabilities that can help you surpass your competition. The best CRM for small businesses gives your reports that will show your win, losses and areas of improvement. Make sure that your sales team is putting correct data as it is important to determine the exact product or service, price and other requirements.
Best CRM Software for Small Business 2020
Choose the best CRM software for small businesses like yours and compare them on their features, pricing and free demos.
People like Zoho because of its fresh and responsive dashboard with an excellent user experience. Major features include – smart sales with business intelligence, reporting, email marketing. It also has an insightful package at a nominal price and gives more attractive reports and visualizations. The components of the dashboard are implanted in third-party dashboards with the help of a different URL available by clicking the options icon in the corner of any widget that has the option to open in a pop-up window.
Zoho Pricing — Free package is restricted to limited users with limited features. Standard package Rs. 500 per user per month
It is attractive, powerful and one of the best CRM tools for small businesses that are not only affordable for the sole proprietor but is also loaded with some smart features like Users, Contacts, Lead Management, high-level reports by user, organization, category, pipeline stage and more.
The interface is easy to follow, and there are plenty of customizations and integrations, though it cannot natively handle all aspects of your business like Apptivo nor does it offer to customize reports and dashboards like Salesforce and Zoho CRM do.
Insightly Pricing — Rs. 2050 per user per month
Pipedrive is better known as the pipeline management solution that enables businesses to keep track of their deals and accordingly plan their sales activities. Pipeline management is the most liked feature in Pipedrive that provides businesses full visibility of different sales pipelines which displays the progress stages for each deal with the complete details for next actionable items.
If someone is looking for the best CRM solution for small business and the prime feature requirement is a pipeline, Pipedrive is the most effective CRM for them. Pipedrive offers powerful CRM functionality including advanced reporting, reminders and email intelligence. The activity & goal feature helps users to track the activities which are pending in the pipeline. When it comes to integration, it provides seamless integration with multiple apps including Google Maps, MailChimp, Trello and Zapier.
Pipedrive Pricing — Rs. 900 per user per month, billed annually
Sales CRM is part of Freshdesk software line-up. Freshsales is one of the best CRM solutions in the market for small businesses. It’s a fully-featured CRM solution with all the necessary features that SMB expects from a CRM including the necessary tools for reliable lead capture and qualifying as well as event tracking.
What small businesses like the most in Freshsales is its built-in calling and intelligent workflows. Powerful built-in calling features make it easier for a salesperson to manage the crucial sales data along with the calling reports within the CRM itself. So, if you are looking for a CRM from where you can make and receive calls, Freshsales can be a good option for you. Few CRM provide these options
Freshsales Pricing — Rs. 799 per user per month, billed annually
Salesforce is a well recognized CRM tool in the market. Well, Salesforce is known as the biggest enterprise-level CRM with its powerful, highly customization and widest range of features.
For small businesses, it costs a little bit higher that will likely put it out of reach for most of the small businesses. Salesforce allows all the CRM features similar to other CRMs like Insightly and Zoho. When it comes to customization and integration, it provides ultimate experience both internally and externally that using Salesforce’s schema builder as well as third-party integrations and add-ons. Certainly, Salesforce is the best CRM because of its top-level functionality. But, it becomes sometimes difficult for small businesses to afford it just because of the so many features that small businesses don’t require. Its top-level functions are best for big corporations.
In a nutshell
For small businesses, they need to think upon it that is it ok to invest in the features they don’t require now. They just require prime CRM features and other CRM’s like Salesmate and Pipedrive, offer the advanced small business functionality in less and highly affordable price range.