BEST CRM FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCIES TO THRIVE
BEST CRM FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCIES TO THRIVE
Every agency has its own unique way and needs when it comes to ‘CRM or Customer Relationship Management’ usage mannerisms. Moreover, the inevitable ritual of automating plural areas of business utilizing relevant CRM tools has been essential for a successful digital marketing agency and clients.
Since your choice of CRM is going to largely affect all the areas of your business, why not choose wisely. One of the first and the most vital thing to tap before you decide on what works for you would be to understand the kind of features you are looking for and if it includes delegation, mobile app integration, sales, pipeline management, etc. Each tool comes with its own set of pros and cons and their popularity does not necessarily need to be the reason for your agency to consider using it.
But, before you start to zero down on the list for the best CRM for your digital marketing agency, ask yourself a few questions to ensure that the test drive for your CRMs would be smooth and comparatively easier to make a choice;
- You should know the function that you need most importantly as it differs from business to business, some may need multichannel marketing campaigns and some would need streamlining of the sales process. You can choose accordingly.
- You need a CRM for your use or to use on the behalf of the client, first clarify that. The amplification of users will keep multiplying the price as well.
- Check the economical and time-saving options. There are several CRMs that come with a different set of options like automatic lead scoring, triggered emails, segregation, etc, ensure you are paying for only the services you need.
- Buy a user interface that’s easy for your access and understanding, both. Each UI comes with a different interface, there are few that help you filter records with spreadsheet style and there are ones that come in the social media kind interface with dashboards and newsfeed for the customers to access easily.
Involve the people around you in this conversation of what can be the best CRM for digital marketing the agency when you are looking to decide a CRM for your set-up, take inputs from your partners and colleagues. Ask your teams what do they feel they need, keep a certain budget in your mind, list the right specifications and once you are through the process only then sit through the below-given list of CRM applications for your agencies, take a look;
- ACT! – This application helps you organize customer details, sending emails, and managing activities and notes. It gives you everything you need to market like a pro without being worried about the budget.
- Close.io – This one is the ultimate CRM for a business looking for organized sales streamlining. This is the only tool with built-in sales automation, calls, voicemails, tasks and reminders that are automatically organized so that you always know what’s going on and what you should do next.
- GoldMine – This tool understands its users, it is more responsive to their needs and ensures that they are served in the best possible way with services like support tracking, lead management, automation, and analytics.
- GreenRope – One can build long-lasting relationships with GreenRope’s many features built to help you communicate with your leads and clients. From email marketing and social media to advanced marketing automation and more, all the tools you need to engage your contacts are right at your fingertips.
- Hatchbuck – This tool helps thousands of businesses streamline sales and marketing to save time and scale with CRM, marketing software, email management, lead alerts and more.
- HubSpot – Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise, because “good for the business” should also mean “good for the customer.
- Insightly – With this tool, you can grow your business faster by generating reports, managing emails, mobile, events, contacts, and leads through each step of the customer journey.
- LeadMaster – The Company’s cloud-based application closes the loop between marketing and sales by tracking leads and opportunities in real-time throughout the sales cycle, from demand generation to lead closure.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – With Dynamics 365 you get a flexible solution that’s customizable to suit your business requirements. Choose a stand-alone application to meet the needs of a specific line of business, or use multiple CRM tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution.
- Netsuite – NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle—from lead through opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support.
- Nimble – The Nimble Way to Grow Your Business is to easily connect all of your contacts, calendars, communications, and social conversations. Listen to and engage any individual to attract and retain the right customers with social sales and marketing, insights, contact management, results tracking.
- Pipedrive – It is set out to build a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that helps users visualize their sales processes and get more done. Pipedrive runs around activity-based selling, a proven approach that’s all about scheduling, completing and tracking activities
- PipelineDeals – This application provides tools like engagement tracking, lead organization, shared reports and sales views to companies to win more deals faster.
- PlanPlus – The perfect digital online planner for leaders and high achievers. It includes essential productivity features: contact management, task management, calendar, daily notes, and valuable planning features to help you discover your mission, achieve your goals and lead a full, productive, and effective life.
- Podio – Whether you’re completing a design project, or closing a sales lead – getting everything related to the job on one page, instantly makes collaboration easier. Attach files, view the status and add comments – everything’s updated in real-time.
- Prophet – CRM that works inside Microsoft Outlook, it helps in streamlining the business processes and boosting productivity with suitable plans. It tracks your aspects of innovation and centralizes the data as well; this is an apt tool for marketing and sales professionals.
- Sage – From Sales, Marketing and Service modules to fully integrated CRM, it helps extend the power of your business, giving you end-to-end visibility and data you can trust so that you can make informed business decisions based on accurate information at all times.
- Salesforce.com – With Salesforce, you get more than just the world’s #1 CRM platform. You also find a massive community of experts and evangelists committed to your company’s growth, accessing entirely on the Internet, managing contacts, and tracking opportunities.
- SharpSpring – This tracks customers even before you know their name. You can then build powerful automation rules to send them dynamic content or targeted emails based on their interests.
- Streak – CRM inside your Gmail inbox, this application helps avoid the switching between your inbox and external systems. It makes the process easy, inbuilt, saves time, resolves more support tickets, etc.
- SugarCRM – SugarCRM empowers your marketing, sales and services teams to collaborate across the entire customer lifecycle for more meaningful, memorable experiences.
- Teamgate – From lead gathering to closing deals, Teamgate outguns the competitors. Every stage of your sales process is simplified using a complete suite of genius tools, features, and integrations – helping you tweak your own individual sales process, it gets a full picture of what’s going in every phase of your pipeline instantly. Identify potential blockages before they occur, and make sure they never happen again.
- Zoho – Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Transform your business with the world’s favourite customer relationship management software.
The primary reason to go through the list and to find an appropriate application is the fact that these tools enhance the foundation and if you have not contemplated on finding the best CRM software tool for your business with the right strategy in place, there is a very high chance of achieving slow numbers. Even if you are able to find something good enough and not entirely appropriate, that should do the job too.
Find the right and the best CRM tool for your digital marketing agency and train yourself properly to use it. If it doesn’t meet your expectations fully, don’t be disheartened, keep looking and start with something basic, it better than using nothing at all, to support a good process your business will always need tools, software alone will not be able to help you solve all your underlying bugs and glitches.