Best Business Newspapers in India, You must Read
Puja Bhardwaj || The CEO Magazine
Which is the best business newspaper in India? Which newspaper should we read for business news?
Many people appear confused and worried. No doubt, newspapers play a significant role in our life since their inception. But in the contemporary modern world, there are a lot of newspapers in India that has made it difficult to find the best one.
So, we have come up with the list of top business newspapers of India, which have been heralded for providing value to their readers, latest information, access to top-tier business experts and connecting these experts to raising startups:
- Economic Times: The most popular Newspaper in the country, Economic Times holds over 3.7 million readerships across the country. It covers different aspects of business, mostly focused on the Indian business scenario.
- Business Standard: Business Standard is another business newspaper, published daily in English as well as the Hindi language. It covers topics like the Indian economy, International business, corporate governance, stock, infrastructure, and currency markets.
- Business Today: One of the oldest business magazines in India, Business Today brings an excellent range of content from the journal. It also provides innovative and high-quality web-exclusive content.
- Outlook Business: Outlook business newspaper just not brings updates of the business world but it also covers the government financial policies. It is widely covering the web and also available in print form.
- Financial Express: The Financial Express is published by the Indian Express group. It is an Indian English-language newspaper, started in 1961. This newspaper specializes in business and financial news on a global level.
- Livemint: An Indian financial daily newspaper, Livemint has been in circulation since 2007 and is published by HT media. It is a Delhi-based media group, controlled by the KK Birla family. It is focused on business executives and policymakers.
- Financial Chronicle: Founded in the year 2008, Financial Chronicle is an Indian-language daily newspaper. It mainly covers the economic and business topics, financial news and other issues on national as well as international level.
- The Hindu Business Line: The famous Indian business newspaper, The Hindu Business Line is published by Kasturi & Sons. This newspaper covers priority industry verticals including Aviation, Automotive, IT, Agriculture and more and published every week.
- The CEO Magazine: Covering all national and international business updates, The CEO Magazines is the perfect medium to stay updated with the business news. Although it is not a daily published newspaper but has gained a great web presence. If you are interested in taking its print version, subscribe to the magazine and get a printed version at your doorstep every month.
I hope, you find this article interesting. To read more such amazing articles and blogs, often visit our site. If you are a startup or an established company and want to do branding, get featured in a renowned business magazine.
If you wish to get featured in a reputed business magazine and looking for best business magazine in India, The CEO Magazine, a certified media firm, is your one-stop solution.
The CEO Magazine presents a platform and allows the top-level executives to share their experience, the challenges they face. It brings awesome advantages for the Startups community and vibrant entrepreneurs to analyze the market trends & learnings. It also help to organize and provides a better understanding of achieving their business objective effectively.
Every issue of The CEO Magazine focuses on a specific industry and throws light on the leaders and giant companies of that particular industry. Subscribe The CEO Magazine and get the latest updates on your mail. For more information contact us.