XAVIER UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR
Xavier City Campus, Bhubaneswar- 752050, Odisha
Tel: 0674 237 7700| Fax: 0674-2300995
E-mail: [email protected]
Pre-Event Press Release
XAHR International Conference 2019
January 9, 2018
Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XAHR) is gearing up for its International HR Conference, which is scheduled to take place on 28th-30th January, 2019. This much anticipated event will witness the participation of various stakeholders of the Xavier fraternity, as well as stalwarts from the Human Resource Fraternity.
The business world of today is buffeted by technological, legislative and social changes which can potentially alter, radical organizations’ internal structure and their relationship with external stakeholders. These changes are forcing organizations to simultaneously change their business processes and the composition of their workforce. Specifically, organizations must innovate with respect to their internal processes and external products, increase the diversity of the workforce to improve their long-term effectiveness and be more agile in order to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Hence, the International Conference provides a platform for stimulating interaction between the veterans of the Human Resource world and the students on the theme :
“Organizational Metamorphosis for Innovation, Inclusion and Agility”
The speakers for the event include:
- Arup Varma, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
- Aquil Busrai, CEO, Aquil Busrai Consulting
- Paul Hempel, Professor at City University of Hong Kong
- Santanu Rath, Director HR Odisha Mining Corporation
- Aashish Kumar Mishra, Vice President Head, Human Resources, IMFA
- Abhinav Iyer, Senior Manager and Leader HR Leadership Academy, Wipro Limited.
- Amiya Patnaik. GM (H&A), NALCO
- G.P.Rao, Founder and Managing Partner Good People Relations LLP
- Pradeep Dasan, Head Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Nayara Energy Limited
- Rajeev Bhadauria, Group Director HR, Jindal Steel Limited
- Rhiju Bhowmick, VP & Head – Learning & Change Management, Nayara Energy Limited
- Subhashini Acharya, Learning Leader – R&D India, Schneider Electric
- Subhasis Mishra, Talent Acquisition Leader, Amazon
XAHR believes in offering a platform for quality discussions on emerging issues and trends. The school organises a plethora of superlative discussions to ameliorate the students’ learning experience. XAHR International Conference 2019 is one such conference aimed at providing an enriching and interactive session about the role of human resources.
The Xavier School Of Human Resource Management (XAHR) owes its origin to XIMB’s HR specialization program. It continues the legacy of shaping HR professionals since 1987. These students are grounded in the vision and values of excellence and ethics set by the Xavier University. Since its inception in 1987, XIMB has offered a functional specialisation in HRM in the PGDM program. A full-fledged 2-year PGDM-HRM program was launched in 2011. This is now offered as MBA-HRM, the flagship program of the Xavier School of HRM.
For more information, please contact:
IlluminatiX, Media & PR Cell of XUB
Email: [email protected]
Phone No:+91 9513336514