COVALENSE GLOBAL, WELL-RECOGNISED AND RELIABLE IT TRANSFORMATION PARTNER FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Instrumental in building the brand for fulfilling the vision of being a respected software services and niche solutions firm, Covalense Global, for more than a decade, has effectively steered towards this vision and orchestrated solutions for significant business growth of its clientele leveraging the disruptive technological advancements.
Laying its foundation in 2006, Covalense has been operating under the able leadership of Narayana Peesapati, Founder & Managing Director. Narayana steers the strategy of the organisation with his technical excellence, he is highly admired for his amazing strength in empowering teams associated with him and strong belief in their ability to deliver results. He has won the trust, respect and many accolades from clients worldwide for his customer-centricity, acumen for cost-effective and consistent focus on ensuring high-quality deliverables. Driven by his philosophy, Covalense has expanded its global business footprint.
Today the company stands tall for the trust and commitment bestowed by all its customers, with more than decade long partnerships with many of its customers. With an impeccable track-record of consistent growth through delighted repeat customers, Covalense Global has expanded its global footprint across 18 geographies under his admirable leadership. He is highly respected for his transparency by customers, his amicable leadership style by the employees and his astute business acumen by the investors.
Covalense Global has won accolades from clients for its services & implementations across industry verticals such as Beverages, Education, Engineering, FMCG & Retail, Government, Healthcare, ISVs, Logistics, Power & Utilities and Telecommunications.
THE INFANCY STAGE
The journey started in the year 2006, building strong competent teams, and delivering industry strength solutions across various domains.
Over the years, Covalense Global has been successful in maintaining the status of an affluent and reliable brand, leading the growth of the eco-system they operate which includes high level of trust on the services they offer by the customers, strong loyalty of their employees, high level of faith in investors, collaborative partner organizations and last but not the least, their commitment towards their social responsibility highlighting “Working towards a stronger, better, healthier and happier world.”
“We invest in our teams to deliver the best of our services, and each employee is a passionate ambassador representing our organization. We also invest in highly skilled sales teams to bring in new customers by spreading our brand name. We participate in brand building initiatives, which we believe are a critical part of our brand strategy” added the steering committee.
Covalense Global is an organization providing a broad range of IT Services and Solutions, the core of which is technology. They have after ample comprehension derived that technology association provides a quantum leap that has just amplified over the years. The company feels that the transformation of the industry is happening at a rapid pace as never before and can convert the human evolution itself.
HICCUPS AND BUSINESS MODEL
Regardless of how competitive the market gets; the core values of the company have remained intact. Their sheer nature of strong branding has given them the impetus in their stellar growth, evolving with the technology disruptions to continue channelling their focus on the high-end value chain which has been their invariable endeavour to serve their present and potential customers.
Narayana always believed that in order to achieve a successful business model the brand should be scalable and self-sustainable. It should be in the absolute capacity to meet all the short-term and long-term goals of the organization. They have been since the time of inception, ardently committed to their brand and envision that the company will achieve the status of “Highly respected & Trusted IT partner” of their league in the coming years.
CORPORATE ETHOS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
The corporate ethos is well defined and strongly ingrained in the employees at Covalense Global; they walk on the path to loyalty, high quality and commitment to the business and the client and function in a manner of mutual respect, allegiance while maintaining essential confidentiality as per the agreements. For their excellence in work for a decade and more, they have successfully bagged a number of awards to their credit; Following are a few of the awards won:
- Commitment to Service Award
- Customer Service Excellence Awards
- Business Excellence Award
- Top 10 Cloud solution provider in APAC
- Top 50 Microsoft solution provider in the world
- Eco Vadis CSR Silver rating
- NZ Workplace Health & Safety Award 2015 & 2016 for an enterprise Customer’s Organizational Wellness Program
- Microsoft Excellence in Technology for Students Award in Oct 2017 for a large university Student Digital Workspace
- Wonderful testimonials from customers throughout the 13+ years of journey
PINNING DOWN THE COMPETITORS
There are several reasons as to why Covalense Global has a clear edge over its peers, but primarily for them the focus has been on the percentage of long-term customers (%), loyal employees (%) and strong partners (number of partner companies) which is a testimony of their strength and makes them a clear winner in this highly competitive and collaborative world.
The founder further adds, “We support the factors of Customer Focus, Trust, Integrity and Transparency, Ethics & Mutual Respect. We enable customers to achieve business growth through the right technologies. We believe in earning customer loyalty by providing solutions & services of great value and quality that will enhance customer business and their perceived value.”
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
“We are an Eco Vadis CSR Rated company and awarded silver recognition level. We have established policies & practices. We have “Good Times”, Smiles & Miles initiatives, along with Earth Day & Citizen Day practices” state the proud Founders.
At Covalense Global, Earth Day is given much prominence and every employee is sensitized and made responsible to take charge and lead by example. Citizen Day has also been lately introduced where every employee takes a day off to serve the poor & needy in the society or contribute in the best way possible to his/ her liking, choice and opportunity. On the whole, the company strives hard to work towards a stronger, healthier, better and happier tomorrow for the present and the future generations.
The CSR team at the company chiefly focuses on activities that encourage a good time while giving back to society, ensuring that these activities are not just a routine to fill but is strengthening the communities at the same time. They actively are focusing on their goal to maintain their commitment towards the educational issues and constantly work on the ‘Go Green Campaigns’. There are relief camps organised when and where it is needed for the civilians affected by the disaster of natural calamities.
TEAM MEMBERS AT COVALENSE GLOBAL
- Krishna Peesapati – Director, currently playing key role in strategy & operations. Earlier to this she was heading finance and responsible for seed funding, fund management, planning, analysis, risk management, treasury, and compliance. She comes with 15+ years of experience and also extends her support to Legal and HR Team. Krishna believes in the philosophy of healthy growth of the organization through delighted customers.
- Srinivas Patri – Executive Vice President heads the sales function. He is a key executive team member of Covalense Global, with over 19 years of software industry experience in various capacities covering software operations, program management, and business development, sales and marketing.
- Sudhakar Duvvuri – Sr. Vice President, Global Delivery, he is responsible for delivery excellence, process discipline and learning & development functions. Sudhakar has an outstanding track record of serving clients globally in several domains, building large size teams for offshore and onsite engagements.
- Ravi Kota – Country Manager, Australia, He is a highly accomplished technical and business development professional who works creatively for the growth of the company and thrives on challenges. With 20+ years of rich experience, he leads the Business Planning, Regional Growth, Business Development and Strategic Account Management of the region
- Jayadev Thimmaraju – Director, Technology, Jayadev holds the position of Director, Technology. He is a senior Information Technology leader with deep appreciation for cutting-edge technologies coupled with extensive experience in multiple technologies. He has been in IT leadership role requiring strong execution skills, building capability & new practices with consistent track record of guiding teams in delivering complex high-quality applications for various clients across the globe.
- Anita Vemparala- Director, Program Management, entrusted with the responsibility of Director of the Program Management, Anita is an Information Technology leader who has earned respect of the teams and trust of customers alike, through her leadership skills. Her passion is to learn new technologies and the skill to constantly interact with the teams. Team bonding is her asset.
- Narendra Prasad – Director, Finance & Legal, he handles Finance & Legal functions with effort less ease. In his 8 years stint at Covalense Global, he wore many hats and has been involved in various aspects from M&A, Business Strategy, Financial Modelling, Fund Raising, Treasury Management, Statutory Compliances, Team building, Management Information, etc. Also, he is highly skilled at using latest technologies to implement automation and streamline business processes in complex global operations.
- Kutumbarao Meka – Vice President, Customer Relations, he focuses on customer success and uncompromised commitment for long lasting relationships. With a vast experience of over two decades in Information Technology, he played a key role in leading several companies in their accelerated growth path, key account management and offshore development center operations.
- Bharath Bellamkonda – Program Manager, he comes with 15+ years of experience and a strong quality background, coupled with extensive delivery experience. He has garnered several accolades from customers for delivering on time with high quality, consistently.
- RVLN Prasad – Prinicipal Architect, he comes with over 18 years of experience and leads the MSBI Practice at Covalense. In this role, he is responsible for architecting the Enterprise BI solutions. He has an excellent track record of architecting high-performance systems involved in high-volume, large through-put Datamart’s.
- Raj Shekhar G – HR Head TAG & RMG, he has 28+ years full HR generalist management experience. Raj has been associated with Covalense since its inception and gives functional direction and leads the HR team members according to the global, as well as local strategies and concepts.