What is the Fastest Web Hosting for WordPress?
The web host selected to power your WordPress website plays a major role in its speed and overall performance. Generally, all hosting companies claim to offer the fastest web hosting for WordPress, it creates confusion and makes it tough to choose any service provider.
Apart from the performance, it is also important to consider the costs and different features included in each plan. Here, one needs to do proper research and compare all the available options that are a tedious task and needs a lot of time and energy. We have done all the hard work and created a list of the fastest web hosting for WordPress.
Why Site speed and Fast Hosting is Important?
Your site hosting is the foundation of everything related to your site. Your SEO and Google Rankings, the performance of your Adwords and Facebook ads and the volume of enquiries, emails, calls, and sales your website brings all depend on the quality and performance of your website hosting.
Here are the major reasons showing why fast web hosting is important:
Rank Higher in Google: Google has already announced that loading speed is the part of their ranking algorithm now. So losing out to the competition because of your site speed is not a smart decision.
Waste of Money on Adsense: If you are taking ad sense service and paying for traffic but if your website is slow you are probably wasting your money. Here the simple formula is a faster website means a better ROI on ad spend, this is like free money.
Better Conversion: This is another major factor that slow sites cannot bring better higher conversions. It is friction in your sales funnel. If your website is slow your conversion rate is not as high as it should be and your site, order process and funnels are not working as hard for you as they could be.
In this post, we will look at the five fastest web hosts for WordPress and review the plans offered by each one, including their features, to help make your decision.
The popular WordPress hosting service provider, SiteGround is the fastest Cpanel based host. This is an awesome option if you have multiple low traffic websites and are looking for a fast that will not break the bank.
- The perfect option if you are looking for a fast hosting provider for your multiple websites with low traffic
- You can host Non-WordPress Sites and Email also
- It comes up with high quality caching capability
- This is the best all-rounder for Cpanel hosting
Bluehost is one of the most prominent brands and preferred by many small business owners and blogger who use WordPress. It brings affordable hosting packages and quite easy to use. Bluehost is also one of the few web hosts that are officially recommended by the WordPress.org community.
- Bluehost brings a cheap introductory price.
- It is simple to use just one-click install for WordPress
- They do not have any performance issues
- It has a large database for WordPress tutorials and all plans come with 24/7 live customer support.
Among the fastest web hosting for WordPress, Kinsta is a unique name- it is a WordPress-specific hosting provider that offers a variety of fully-managed plans. Its cloud WordPress hosting is powered by Google Cloud that is well-optimized for speed and performance.
- It brings a lot of locations to choose from
- Kinsta offers server-level caching with Nginx Fast_CGI cache
- You get free migrations with Kinsta and SSH access
- It also comes up with free CDN powered by KeyCDN
The reliable hosting provider, Dreamhost offers various kinds of budget-friendly shared VPS and managed WordPress hosting plans. Besides, there are many great features that make this hosting provider a solid option. It is one of the most affordable and fastest web hosting for WordPress.
- It offers a WordPress website builder, free SSL, and SSD storage with unlimited bandwidth under all WordPress plans.
- It comes with dual WordPress-optimized web application firewalls.
- DreamHost’s managed WordPress plans also include a free subscription to Jetpack premium.
- This is lightning-fast hosting solutions specifically optimized for WordPress.
WP Engine is one of the original Managed WordPress hosts. It is an ideal option for those who want their hosting to take care of and do not want to deal with any technicalities. And, they are okay to pay for a quality hosting product.
- It provides free SSL certificates and 24/7 support
- The quick site installation allows you to manage your site easily.
- There are also performance tracking and diagnostic options
This is all about a fast web host. We hope you get the answer to your question: what is the fastest web hosting for WordPress. All the names mentioned above are great, you can’t go wrong with them. They all offer fast page loading times, strong uptime, excellent customer support, and also low introductory prices.