USEFUL MOBILE APPS FOR STUDENTS 2020
USEFUL MOBILE APPS FOR STUDENTS 2020
A necessary measure to avoid the spread of the deadly coronavirus pandemic in 2020 has forced the online education to become a top choice for many parents and students, now apart from the school or college education, there have been many educational apps for students that were already in place to support the students.
IN THIS ARTICLE OF BEST APPS FOR STUDENTS 2020, LETS GET STARTED WITH THE EDUCATIONAL APPS FOR STUDENTS:
- Unacademy: One of the popular educational apps for students in 2020, Unacademy has helped thousands of students have cracked toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge. Thousands of students have subscribed and from online lessons and specialized courses cracked various competitive examinations, on this platform.
- Toppr: Topping in the class is easier with this online platform which is India’s leading after-school learning app offering learning personalised for each user. Having mentioned that, Toppr works with the technology to cater to the individual learning styles of candidates and provides the widest K12 syllabus coverage with 1 million course offering services to a diverse range of preparation for various school, board, and competitive exams.
- Vedantu: Again, one of the most useful apps for students, Vedantu also is an educational app with a USP or something that differentiates them from competition i.e., it’s quality of teachers. This online tutoring application has 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Yes, with each teacher’s ability to give personalized teaching using two-way audio, video and white boarding tools, on Vedantu, the best app for college students 2020, both teacher and student can see, hear, write and interact in real-time.
LEARN AND EARN WITH APPS FOR INCOMING COLLEGE FRESHMEN
- GigIndia: Earning money to support yourself and your family while you are studying is essential especially as it gives one the chance to explore the skills they have and nature of the real world, making GigIndia a useful app for college students. The GigIndia Pocket Money, Part-Time Jobs for Students offers a great opportunity for money-making for college students in India. This Indian application allows earning money online by working with popular brands and companies and performing easy gigs, part-time jobs, and work from home jobs and paid internships on the app.
- Lemonop app: Just like the above-mentioned apps that allows one to earn money, Lemonop is also an application that offers well-paid gigs and internships to college students and freshers to find part-time gigs, short-term internships, and work from home projects and get paid. Currently available only on Android, the application allows opportunities in their areas of interest like food, travel, blogging, marketing, content writing, photography, music, hosting, fashion, coding, and graphic designing among others.
BEST PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- SelfControl: Being student means one requires a level of focus, it cannot be without that skill, that one can excel at studying effectively and the same is for time-management. Mostly the major distraction is our mobile phones among the other devices, and when the application causes the distraction, well, it can also become something helpful just like this app, Self-control is a useful application for students who are looking for some effective learning in lockdown and otherwise. This application gives the power in the hands of the students to block certain websites for the desired time and schedule their routine for multiple days to help them concentrate. The best thing, it is a free application available on both iOS and Android.
- Dunno: Being students may not always mean you are just having fun and have a lot of time especially the ones who do part-time jobs, well, in this case, Dunno is helpful as it is an a-research-it-later application which helps you jot down things you want to know or research, but lack the time to when it crosses your mind. This awesome application is great at keeping a record of all our ‘brain slaps’ (a term coined by the Dunno team for random thoughts that cross your mind). The app is free and available for iOS users.
- Dropbox: As the name suggests, Dropbox is a useful mobile application for students because it acts an as space where one can drop all their notes, ideas, etc, and it helps students keep all their notes and study material in one place, removing the fear of losing them or mysteriously deleting from their hard drives. For the services it offers, Dropbox is one of the best planner apps for college students available free of cost on both the famous operating systems iOS and Android.