LET THE RAMAYANA GUIDE YOU TO SUCCESS! TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
Happy Diwali 2020! Ramayana, which, like many other holy scriptures, is usually seen as ‘manual of living’, has been able to convey some of the most powerful lessons to humans. We, at The CEO Magazine understand that and has put together some of the best Ramayana quotes about life and success from the book enveloping stories from thousands of years back.
Whether you have been familiar with the Hindu mythology or have just heard the name Ramayana and Mahabharata, the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, one has to admit that they are not just mere storybooks. It is believed to answer all the questions and problems of life if one opens it after thoughtfully thinking about the problem.
Well, we don’t know if that’s true or not, but this Hindu itihasa’s own magical memo book is indeed relatable during the Diwali 2020 amidst the stressful COVID-19 pandemic and can help you deal with your professional and personal life. We hope these top motivational Ramayana quotes help you when you are stuck in starting your business or dealing with important moments of life.
Hence, we planned to motivate our readers through motivational quotes of Ramayana on Diwali 2020.
Here you go, best Ramayana quotes for success awaits you:
MOVING AHEAD: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- Even your pity is like a blast of wind and the words you speak would strip a tree of its blossoms.” – Ramayana“Grief destroys one’s courage. It destroys one’s learning. It destroys one’s everything. There is no enemy greater than grief.” – Ramayana
- “There is no deity powerful than time.” – Ramayana
DHARMA: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- “Those who have knowledge of dharma say that truth is the highest dharma.” – Ramayana, Ramayana quotes on truth
- “There are three all-powerful evils: lust, anger, and greed.” – Ramayana
- “Only the timid and the weak leave things to destiny but the strong AND the self-confident never bank on destiny or luck.” – Lakshmana to Rama
- “Just as people are afraid of serpents they are afraid of people who utter lies. Truth controls this world and dharma is rooted in truth.” – Rama to Maharshi Jabali
COMPANIONSHIP: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- “A Veena cannot exist without its strings. A chariot cannot exist without its wheels. Without her husband, a woman can never live happily even though she has a hundred sons.” – Ramayana
- “You cannot count on the physical proximity of someone you love, all the time. A seed that sprouts at the foot of its parent tree remains stunted until it is transplanted. Rama will be in my care, and he will be quite well. But ultimately, he will leave me too. Every human being, when the time comes, has to depart to seek his fulfilment in his own way.” – Ramayana
STOP HOLDING ON: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- “To be happy always is something which is difficult to achieve. That is to say, happiness and sorrow alternate in one’s life and there cannot be uninterrupted happiness alone.” – Ramayana
- “All the sleepers in a night of delusion beholding so many dreams. In this world of darkness, only those who sever themselves from the material world, become absorbed in the contemplation of the supreme. None can be regarded as really woken up from sleep till they have renounced all sensuous delights.” – Ramayana
- “If a person is gifting away his elephant but his heart is set on the rope used for tying the elephant, of what use is his attachment to the rope when he is giving away the elephant itself.” – Ramayana
YOU ARE IN CHARGE: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES ON KARMA
- “Only a person’s conduct and character proclaim whether he is born in a good family or whether he is boasting about himself or whether he is unblemished (shuchih) or blemished (ashuchih).” – Ramayana
- “He who does not repay a favour is a stigma to humanity.” – Ramayana
- “One who is naughty, who does not know whether what he does is right or wrong and who has taken to the wrong path is to be disciplined even if he is a guru, parent or an elder in age or learning.” – Ramayana.
PARENTS: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- “Beauty may leave the moon, Himalaya may become bereft of snow, the ocean may transgress its shores but I will never violate the promise given by my father.” – Ramayana
- “No burden is too heavy for providence, not even death.” – Ramayana
- “It is difficult for the children to repay the debt of what the mother and the father have done to bring them up.” – Ramayana
DEATH: TOP RAMAYANA QUOTES
- “No life is expunged before the appointed hour.” – Ramayana
COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAVOURITE RAMAYANA QUOTE
Diwali 2020, is going to a difficult one, with peers and family members lost, derailed businesses, and a sense of feeling wired, and also the realization of how sticking to the basics helps. Ramayana is deeply rooted in Indian tradition and has been chosen path for many years to discover answers to certain parts of life like family, friends, dharma and karma.
We hope you have a safe and healthy Diwali 2020 and these top Ramayana quotes can spark the light of hope in you!