Welcome! We appreciate your interest in writing for The CEO Magazine. We are always on the lookout for new contributors but are selective in our choice of writers. Our main purpose is to present high-quality and relevant articles to the audience and provides exposure to emerging writers.
We would be honored to have you sharing your knowledge and experiences. You work will be rewarded with an honorarium and full credit. So if you have something insightful you would like to share with the huge number of C-level people, we provide you a perfect platform.
Here, we have created a detailed guide to help you through the process on Guest Posting on The CEO Magazine:
WHO CAN DO GUEST POSTING?
If you are crazy about writing and have a keen interest to share it with the world, The CEO Magazine provides you that platform. Our guest bloggers range from experienced writers to first-timers. As our process includes editorial oversight, we can be a great place to publish your first piece.
TOPICS WE COVER
We provide writing opportunities on different sections:
Business, Startups, Technology, Health, Travel, Investment, Leadership, Motivational, Women, Marketing, Finance, News, Significant Days, Gadgets, Education, Economy and many more …
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A GUEST POSTER ON THE CEO MAGAZINE
- Get exposure to showcase and share your writing, thought and experience with the world
- Get an opportunity to access one of the largest audiences of small and growing businesses
- Association with a well-known, and the fastest-growing publication house
- Build connections with relevant influencers
- Authorship credit for the post
Our audience consists of readers who are company heads, decision-makers, VCs, entrepreneurs and many more. Be sure, by submitting a guest post your address your exact audience.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
- We do not accept any direct promotion; do not mention any links or products.
- Your post should be 500 words of more
- The article you are publishing should be 100% plagiarism passed
- The content must be unique and cannot be published anywhere else
- Keep in mind that affiliate links are not allowed in the post
- The article you are sharing should include one or more related images
- Always send your article in a word document
- The CEO Magazine does not allow writers to republish their guest posts to their own blog
HOW TO APPROACH?
Send the final content with a proposed headline, brief bio, and image on the firstname.lastname@example.org Our editorial team will review your content and get back to you if your article fulfills the above criteria. Please note that we cannot make publishing guaranteed.