LUXURY PERKS OF PREMIUM CREDIT CARDS
One does not have to be a millionaire to travel like one and the growing number of premium cards support these travels by providing a wide range of perks including concierge services to fee credits to complimentary airport lounge access and, of course, excellent reward-earning possibilities. With the excellent credit history and score to qualify, a frequent traveller can experience the finer things in life. The premium credit cards in India with their features and benefits have been outlined below as some of the top picks for the best luxury credit cards:
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card: The holders of this premium credit card in India get 5,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points redeemable for Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 4,000 as a welcome benefit. With the key benefits of luxury travel vouchers worth more than Rs. 7700 on spending an amount of Rs. 1.90 lakh in a year and additional travel vouchers of Rs 11800 on spending Rs 4 lakh in a year. The card also offers one with access to enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year to airport lounges across India. One can make their Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris more exciting with a Taj Experiences E-Gift Card.
Annual Fees: The first year fee is Rs. 3,500 plus applicable taxes and Second Year onwards, it increases to Rs. 5,000 plus applicable taxes.
- SBI Prime Credit Card: This credit card is one of the best premium credit cards in India if compared to the other premium cards offering multiple reward points on various categories like utility bill payments, Bigbasket, departmental stores, dining and movies. Get free access to 8 domestic and 4 international (through priority pass) complimentary free airport lounge access every year. The premium credit card offers up to 50 Lakh air accidental insurance along with milestone benefits of E-gift Voucher of Rs. 7000 from Yatra.com or Pantaloons on spending Rs. 5 Lakh.
Annual Fees: The fees for this premium card annually are Rs. 2999 and one can get a waiver for next year if they spend more than 3 lakh.
- Citi Premier Miles Credit Card: The Citi Premier Miles credit card is a good option for domestic travel as the card offers 8 free domestic airport lounge access per quarter on visa signature card and 6 domestic lounge visits access per quarter on MasterCard world card for Rs. 100 spent on booking at Citi premier website on any airlines with Citi premier miles credit card. One can earn 10 miles per Rs 100 spent on airline bookings.
One can redeem miles for MMT, Goibibo, Indigo, Yatra, BookMyShow, IndianOil, Amazon, Flipkart, domestic and international airlines with the redemption value that varies from 0.15 to 0.45 paise depending on the redemption option. The additional benefits on Citi Premier Miles Credit Card include Earn Rs. 10 Lakhs lost card liability cover, Air Accident Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 1 Crore, and 15% on dining at the participating restaurant.
Annual Fees: The annual fee of the card is Rs. 3,000 which will be billed in the first statement and then every 12 months thereafter.
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card: HDFC Infinia Credit card is a super premium lifestyle credit card in India offering maximum benefit, starting from lounge access to golf courses and even with the credit limit. One can get free unlimited domestic and international airport lounge access across the world. The HDTC Infinia card offers a minimum credit limit of Rs. 10 Lakh and one can make a maximum benefit on flight booking at hdfcbankinfinia.com and airvistara.com.
Annual Fees: The annual fee of the card is Rs. 10,000 which can be waived off on spending 8 Lakh.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card: One may receive the 2,500 reward points and welcome bonus along with various benefits like airport lounge access where they can enjoy access to 850+ airport lounges around the globe through priority pass membership along with dining benefits where they can get up to 40% discount on fine dining including some 5-star restaurants.
One can earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs.150 spent. The value of 1 reward point is equal to Rs. 0.75 and redeeming these reward points against an exciting range of merchandise and gift vouchers are a great option. With travel benefits such as travel concierge assistance, the card can enrich the travel and hotel experience with the travel concierge assistance. 2% on all foreign currency spends is offered by this brand as Lowest Foreign Currency Markup Fee by any premium credit card.
Annual Fees: The annual fee of the card is Rs. 2500 one can spend more than 3 lakh and get next year fee waiver with over-limit charges or 2.5%
Enjoy the Rewards
The qualifying candidates including individuals and small businesses owners can enjoy the rewards from the listed premium cards while personal and business travelling.