5 LUXURY CARS, SKIDDING AROUND THE WORLD
Around the world, the culture of luxury cars has been spreading like wildfire and it doesn’t look like it’s going to end anytime soon. These speedy, stylishly unique cars come ornately with innumerable features that intensify the intent to own one.
If you have made up your mind to have a luxury car, there is no way on earth you’d be able to settle down on anything less than best, nothing less than that would attract or satisfy your needs for luxury, amplified horsepower or class. It wouldn’t be surprising if in the future we see jet engines installed in cars, well its technology, and there only are a few automobile wonders that haven’t yet been thought through.
With a luxury car in your garage, you now that you own precision, comfort, power, unique design, the ingenuity of the technology, etc. even in the vast segment of luxury cars, there are classes from premium compact, compact, executive to full size, SUVs, ultra-luxury cars. One thing common about car enthusiasts is that they dote on vintages, so let’s take run through of the cars that have been embedded deep in the luxurious past but are still the showstoppers. Here is a list of 5 cars that have rocked the world of car lovers for long;
- Koenigsegg Trevita, one of the most luxurious cars sits at a worth of a whopping $2.21 Million with a 1018 hp engine. Only three of these cars for this model are produced. The CCXR version of this car has an added feature of new sparkling ‘diamond carbon fibre’. The bodywork incorporates the use of paddle-shift, carbon-ceramic brakes, double carbon wing, Inconel exhaust system with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, infotainment system, and tyre monitoring system, Chrono instrument cluster and a special type of airbags.
- Next in line is the beautiful supercar that comes with unbelievably superb features, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport. This beauty sits at a worth of $2 Million and its engine has a horsepower of 1001 hp with a 16-cylinder engine. This model is designed specially to provide an electrifying speed of 217 mph and it also has a 2.7 inch LCD mirror becoming the world’s fastest roadster.
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, an overwhelmingly stunning luxury car extravagantly costs approximately $1.8 Million. This car only has five models made to its name; it hits a top speed of 217 mph and is constructed with titanium and magnesium, so if you’re planning to own one, enjoy the ride.
- Lamborghini Reventon Roadster, a masterpiece of its class that costs $1.56 Million. The design is the inspiration from aircraft. It got the V12 650 HP Engine. Its maximum speed is 340kms/ hour. This car is very light in weight since the body is made of carbon fibre supplies.
- Then there is the lavish Jaguar D type, sold at a worth of 18.4 Million Euros, the predecessor of Jaguar E type, was built in the due course of three years. It hits the speed of 275km/h and has been recorded faster than a Ferrari.
You can always decide which one suits you the best. Every car is unique and mind-blowing. It is hard to come out of this race of unique supercars; they have more than beauty, speed, and style. They are a way to make some real action and thrill and bring our dreams to true reality.
One of the reasons why these beautiful vintage cars have been priced so high is that they come with features that you will not find generally in the cars that are more in number and availability. From the interiors to its ride, everything has a smooth feel to it, the chances of quality issues or noisy engines, or other relatable glitches are almost negligible. These cars are made keeping in mind luxury and extravagance and only the ones rolling in riches can own it.