Top 10 Time Management Mobile Apps and Tools to Win Back Hours Every Day
How good are you in time management? How many times do you run out of time? We live in a fast-paced world where completing tasks on time is a tough nut to crack.
Thankfully technology is here to save our precious time, as there are numerous applications you can download to enhance your productivity, check things off your to-do list, and generally be more organized and efficient.
For your support, The CEO Magazine is presenting here the list of the 10 best time management software out there. All of these are designed to make it easy for you to track time.
- Clockify- When it comes to improving your time management through a mobile app, Clockify is the first option. This time tracking application allows you to track the time you spend on different activities, providing you with data meant to bring improvement to your work routine.
- Toggl- If you want a software that can track your time spent on tasks and also you can manually add entries, then Toggl is an app that you are looking for. Keep your entries organized; add notes to the description so you can recall what you were doing at the last time.
- DeskTime- DeskTime is a multipurpose tracking application; it is a simple and secure time tracking app that keeps your projects on track as well as on budget. So, you can save your important financial resources and also a lot of time by using the working hours to perform tasks.
- Remember the Milk- Remember the Milk is a task manager that meant to support you in remembering items in your to-do list. This virtual assistant allows you to add tasks, associate tasks with sub-tasks, define due dates for everything you need to do today, tomorrow, this week, or any other time.
- RescueTime- RescueTime works like an automatic productivity tracker. It automatically measures the amount of time you spend on different software or websites and then stores this data to an easily accessible cloud. Additionally, you can set up alarms that notify you when you spend too much time on a blacklisted website.
- Focus Booster- Focus Booster is a unique tool that boosts your focus and productivity by using time management method – Promodoro technique. It assists you to manage distractions. You can use it online, on Windows, Mac, or on Mobiles.
- Evernote– By organizing the notes and keeping your memos in sync, Evernote assists you to manage the time. You can create to-do-lists with Evernote app. It supports Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry. Web clipper feature enables users to save web pages, articles, and PDFs.
- Kiwake- Kiwake is an alarm clock app, which infuses your daily alarm with a bit more effective way. It removes the temptation to snooze. With it, you will have to physically get out of bed, play a game, and check your custom objectives to close the alarm.
- Replicon- An intuitive time tracking tool, Replicon assists you to track time anywhere and links it to other apps. It is easy-to-use and drives rapid adoption; with this app, you can manage your resources, projects, clients, and billing easily.
- Todoist- An amazing task management tool, Todoist works to turn your complex to-do lists into easy to manage. With it, you can keep track of your tasks and make sure nothing gets forgotten.