TOP 10 ENTREPRENEUR TOOLS ESSENTIAL FOR ESCALATION
Are you a budding entrepreneur wondering the nature of hiccups you will have to face in your upcoming journey? It’ll mostly be about staying enthusiastic about your tasks consistently and managing everything just right.
If you decide to become an entrepreneur, among several other mammoth responsibilities, you’d be responsible for promptly responding to queries, staying in contact with people, making the most of your time, organizing the project and their implications, etc. And because the life of a budding business person is full of hustles, there are innumerable tools in the market to help you manage your work efficiently.
In a world that spacing swiftly towards the paradigm shift of trends, being unaware of these significant tools would only be a failure at your part. Following is a list of tools that would help an entrepreneur in simplifying its daily tasks;
- Slack: slack takes place in the picture where the need for communication is high. This is a tool for communication that helps a bigger team in coordinating and communicating easily. And in the last few years, it has gained popularity because of the astounding features it offers. This tool assists in making multiple channels at the same time and enables an entrepreneur to easily have discussions about various projects all at once. This app not just provides a multi-window conversation platform but also helps you in haring files, documents, sharing plans, uploading content; send across personal messages to the team.
- Quickbooks: This tool is another perfect way out that the entrepreneurs can use for their benefit. This very popular and assisting tool enables the entrepreneurs to make sure that their revenue and expenses are being tracked right and their capital is being used to the benefit of the start-up. The interface of the application is pretty simple and user-friendly, it helps you send statements to the suppliers and sellers directly and it can easily automate all the expenses in the least amount of time.
- Google Docs: the biggest benefit that this application provides is that the files are accessible by multiple people at the same time and can be analyzed, edited, reviewed, etc at any point in time by anyone. Another thing useful is that the changes can be made while having an online conversation with the other member of the team, making it an ideal choice for teams working together on an assignment.
- Typeform: Magnificent looking surveys can be created with the help of this application tool. Several people are involved in relying on internet tools to receive feedback from the customers, clients, audience, readers, etc. But there hardly are people who genuinely are giving a reaction in these surveys which eventually does not serve the purpose of the entrepreneur. This application provides surveys that are apt, mobile-friendly, responsive and collect feedback that proves useful with the least efforts made.
- Canva: This tool is helpful for entrepreneurs looking to create graphics customized for their newsletters, social media posts, leaflets, etc. You can either browse the library available on the application or you can work on your pictures. The application is comparatively simple to use and the best part is that it is a web-based app, so you don’t need to download it.
- Unsplash: entrepreneurship does not come with set labels, it can be of any nature and when we are living in an age where everything appealing to the eyes sells, it becomes imperative to make a visual impression. This tool helps you in gaining pictures of good quality that would make your website and product look impressive to the eye of the consumer. The pictures are free of cost and it is a must-have tool for a beginner to have an impressive stock of pictures.
- Dropbox: this application comes with media and document haring ability and hence is popularly used among the business heads. There are times when you are trying to share a document online and the application bars you from doing the same because of the size of the file you are sharing, Dropbox gives you the leverage to free yourself from any such shackle and share a file as big as you want. The application acts best if you want to store heavy files in the cloud and it also enhances your experience with several plug-in applications.
- Asana: This is one of the best tools to use for an effective way of handling your projects. Teamwork is not easy but once you start to use this tool it’ll become very easy for one to track the work record and pace of the other members of the team. You can easily track improvements, make your comments, get the changes done and improve the project within a matter of few hours without having to schedule meetings and spend days on little changes.
- Hootsuite: If not anything, the one thing that social media can most definitely do is give your brand a shout-out. This application gives you a window to ideally communicate with the clients. It also helps manage all your social media accounts on one platform. It makes your job of switching between tabs much easier.
- MailChimp: This one creates a campaign of attractive mails and operations to attract the attention of users. It makes the process easy and streamlines every step for you. No matter if you want to sell your products or talk about your brand.