India’s Future: Towards a winning leap
It is an overwhelming time for India! With nurturing a new crop of businesses, a fast-growing economy, the improvement of living standards, our country is flourishing rapidly- poised for greatness. As we approach towards the most patriotic day of the year, as we gather and acknowledge the birth of our country with maximum freedom of self-determination and the constant rights of liberty, let’s applaud the minds who are nurturing, empowering and drawing the road-maps for new business horizons, thereby making India stand ahead of the curve.
Expanding from the humble beginnings of its development to wearing the crown of world’s fastest growing economy, India is all about progress. Open to the new and championing new ideas, India is a home to the golden age of developments who has positioned herself strong in an unpredictable marketing landscape. Advancing 7.6 per cent in the fiscal year 2018-19, this picture is fostered by the improvement in the economic scenario. Copious investments in various sectors, growth in merchandise exports, a healthy Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows from services, computer software and hardware, telecommunications, construction, trading and automobiles contributed as the key drivers behind the prosperous journey of the development of the Indian Economy. Generating significant interest from investors, India has always followed a different direction of development from many other countries. We went more quickly from agriculture to services by harnessing our exclusive growth by embracing technology. Let’s acknowledge the innovative spirits behind India’s fruitful journey who never let the country’s evolution go out of touch. These business leaders have nurtured the economy with their innovative thinking to keep it fresh and breathing. As we continue towards a central vision, let’s cherish our achievements as a nation.
- India’s Index of Industrial Production (IIP) accounts for 7.5 per cent.
- India’s ranking in the world has improved to 126 in terms of its per capita GDP, based on purchasing power parity (PPP) as it increased to US$ 7,170 in 2017, as per data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Moody’s upgraded India’s sovereign rating after 14 years to Baa2 with a stable economic outlook.
- India leading in the world in terms of disclosing their spending on corporate social responsibility (CSR), according to a 49-country study by global consultancy giant, KPMG
- Gaining four ranks on global prosperity index, the only BRICS nation to show improvement
- Improved ranking in the World Bank’s Doing Business Report by jumping 30 spots over its 2017 ranking and ranked 100 among 190 countries in 2018 edition of the report.
- We are a home to the world’s largest mobile phone factory in India.
With a lot happing across the Indian horizon, India is expected to cultivate 100,000 startups by 2025, which will create employment for 3.25 million people and US$ 500 billion in value, as per Mr. T V Mohan Das Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education.
The growth can be sensed everywhere, across every horizon and the promising future awaits India. As we are moving smoothly in the era of innovation and technology, we are witnessing a colossal of potential and opportunity not only in the arena of the internet but covering almost every horizon business and technology. Let’s hold hands and walk towards a bright future.
Until next time, see you in print or on the web!