Leeds among the India’s top engineering colleges
KRCE: Making a significant contribution to the world, through producing talent
Since last few years students are curious to choose engineering field to secure their future but choosing a good engineering college has been a daunting task that often leaves student and their parent puzzled and confused. If you choose a good engineering college it can be your first small step towards having a successful career. A good college along with its reputation and education always lends a great support in your career life. If we talk about the major part of choosing a college, placements play an important role in choosing a good engineering college. Look for the companies that regularly visit the college campuses and inquire about the placement percentage of the college. It is always wiser to inquire through alternative sources like previous students or existing seniors. Beyond the problems and basic requirements, K. Ramakrishnan College of Engineering (KRCE) has become one of the best choices for students. KRCE, one of the premier educational institutions of Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, was established in 2008 with a vision to evolve into an autonomous institute of International standing for imparting quality technical education. The institution has an imposing history of innovative education, with mission to impart holistic education to all its students.
Since its inception it has maintained the fast growing track record by adapting latest technology & techniques supported by ultra-modern laboratories in the field of teaching. Now it is believed to be one of the best institutions of Engineering & Technology not only in Tiruchirappalli but throughout the South India. Apart from achieving excellence in academics it has also become a favorite spot for top-notch companies for hiring skilled & talented manpower. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi (Govt. of India), affiliated to Anna University (Chennai) and accredited by NAAC with A grade. The campus is rich in natural ambience and scenic beauty. The Institute keeps growing each year with a goal to excel and continue to enrich with new feathers to its cap.
The Institute works with another mission to expand human knowledge beneficial to society through inclusive education, integrated with application and research. It strives to investigate on the challenging basic problems faced by Science and Technology in an Inter-disciplinary atmosphere and urges to educate its students to reach their destination, making them come up qualitatively and creatively and to contribute fruitfully. This is not only its objective but also the ultimate path to move on with truth and brilliance towards success.
Implementing quality of education, attractive placements, quality of faculties, campus amenities, earn while learn and many more productive facilities, is a challenge on account of various factors, which KRCE has successfully achieved by adopting student centric approach rather than traditional method centric approach. Thoroughly analyzing your talent and hope, placements and overall quality, the institution provides tailor-made, effective fee structure and career oriented solutions. The institution has a dedicated Training and placement cell which has been providing quality placements since its inception with a good average package. Many companies from different industries have shown their interest to recruit students of KRCE. The Institute shines by its academic rigor, the quality of its teaching and the continuous exercise of research; it excels by its leadership in the use and development of high technology in engineering, in particular, informatics and communications are present in all its activities. The institute has been awarded and recognize many a times by various reputed brands.
KRCE’s Awards & Recognition
- State Award for G. project work from Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Chennai
- Education excellence awards 2015 by The Education post (advocacy for change in Education and Development), New Delhi in 3rd Educational Excellence awards in association with CIA commission (Confederation of International Accreditation Commission) , New Delhi.
- Raj TV peoples channel’s best institution award, Tiruchirapalli 2015 on 16th August, 2015
- The Educational Post – India’s Best 500 Engineering Colleges (Ranking – Premier) Volume – V, June 2016 (PP – 37)
- The Week – 98th Rank among top Private Engineering Colleges in India and 68th Rank in Top Private Engineering Colleges in South Zone, June 2016 (PP-93 & 98)
- Career Connect – Best Colleges offering professional courses in India 2016, Volume – IV, issue – 9, May 2016 (PP – 26)
- Competition Success Review – Out standing engineering College of Excellence 31st Rank & State level 7th Rank (PP – 76 & 88)
- DATA Quest – 76th Rank among Top 100 Private Engineering Colleges, June 2016 (PP-54)
- Aspiring minds” National Employability Award 2017” for being amongst the top 10% colleges in Tamilnadu that excelled in AMCAT Test for a dream job
- Certificate of Recognition for “Employability Enhancement” selected and published in Best Practices – Higher Education in Tamil Nadu – a Compendium by ICT Academy released at 25th Edition of “BRIDGE” 2017 on Feb. 28, 2017.
- The college has been rated “AAA” by renowned magazine career 360 in the year 2017.
- Anna University – DEWANG MEHTA foundation trust award 2017 for Institution.
- Achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification from TUV-SUD (scope : Imparting under graduate and post graduate courses in the field of Engineering and Business management)
- Aspiring minds” National Employability Award 2018” for being amongst the top 10% colleges in Tamilnadu that excelled in AMCAT Test
- The Week – 99th Rank among top Private Engineering Colleges in India and 68th Rank in Top Private Engineering Colleges in South Zone, 2017
- Competition Success Review – Out standing engineering College of Excellence in India and bagged 28th Rank & State level 16th Rank
- Career Connect – Best Colleges offering professional courses in India 2017
- IEEE Madras section – IEEE Best student branch award for the year 2017 for organizing activities towards the advancement of IEEE
- Awarded as COMMUNITY EMPOWERED COLLEGE by FOURTH AMBIT, 2017
- Institutional Member – The Indian Society for Technical Education in the year 2017.
- The Institution of Engineers is pleased to establish Students’ Chapter at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 24/7 Internet Access with Wi-Fi connection
- Attached mess with quality and nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetation food
- Recreation room with TV
- Security services for round the clock
- Indoor games like Table Tennis, Chess, Carom and etc.
- Each room has well maintained toilets and bathrooms
- Hostel wardens, floor in-charges to take care of the welfare of the students
- Transport and medical facility during emergency