Brush up that brain!
Take a quiz
- The Tarun Ramadorai panel set up by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is established to take care of-
- Who said, “The consumer is not a moron. She is your wife”?
- Mention the previous stint of M K Jain, the newly appointed Dy Governor of RBI?
- Which business leader’s children ventured out their off-beat journeys, totally away from business? Hint: The daughter is a pop singer and son is a first-class cricketer.
- Where has Coca Cola launched its first alcohol based drink?
- Which mobile phone player is launching its micro lending platform ‘ Creditbee’ in India?
- Which Indian Cricketer own ‘Gully’, a street wear brand?
- Father of ‘Operation Flood’- a dairy development programme?
- India was a home to these earliest Co-operative societies-
- India’s share in the World Tourist market
- Which Government organization employs cricketer KL Rahul and Umesh Yadav?
- Which countries have imposed a temporary ban on fruits and vegetable exports from Kerala due to Nipah Virus?
- After Bridgestone and Mitsubishi; what giant automaker of Japan was involved in a quality-related controversy?
- Which social platform connected with National Commission for Women (NCW) to launch digital literacy programme in collaboration with Cyber Peace Foundation (CPF)?
- Which mobile network service provider has signed an MoU with SAP to jointly offer GST solutions?
- With which company NITI Aayog has signed an SoI to stimulate the growth of AI ecosystem in India?
- State bank of India was previously called as-
- First foreign bank in India-
- Household finance in India, 2.John Ogilvy, 3.Kumar Mangalam Birla, 5.Japan, 6.Xiaomi, 7.K L Rahul, 8. Dr. Verghese Kurien, 9.Credit societies, 10.Less than one percent, 11.RBI, 12. Bahrain and UAE, 13.Toyota, 14. Facebook, 15.BSNL, 16.Google 17. Imperial bank of India 18. HSBC