Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo 2018
The Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo, a large-scale conference and exhibition dedicated to immigration and upscale real estate, will be held on 17 – 18 May 2018 at The St. Regis Mumbai. It combines a conference on the first day (17 May), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (18 May).
Exhibitors and Attendees
The event brings together companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU countries. Exhibitors include immigration companies, luxury property developers, law firms, financial consultancies, and private banks.
The event is attended by global B2B companies and recognized industry leaders, including representatives of immigration agencies, law firms, international real estate agencies, and consultancies. Other visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, acquisition of luxury real estate and personal financial consulting services, international entrepreneurs, buyers of international real estate, and prospective immigrants. Visitors are expected from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and other large cities of India.
What We Deliver
- Leading companies from more than 30 countries.
- The primary target audience: Direct clients (potential immigrants and real estate buyers).
- The opportunity to contact prospective partners from 30 countries (B2B visitors).
- The opportunity to speak to your target audience at the conference.
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system to help you plan your participation and manage your itinerary.
- Access to an exclusive database, featuring contact information for prospective clients and partners from more than 30 countries.