THE JOURNEY OF SRV MEDIA: A MARK IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
Entrepreneurship is booming in India and it is encouraging more and more companies to venture in to startup businesses to change the face of the future. Startups are also seen as a tool to change the perception of people. Who would have thought that companies like Flipkart and Myntra would grow up into becoming one of the largest e-commerce players in the India Peninsula!!
With the same thought of bringing a change in the digital space and creating valuable products and services, two management students Rohit Prasadand Vikram Kumar co-founded SRV Media. It started with the aim to work towards industrywidedigital solutionsthat create business impact and drive organizational performance. The company was started in 2011 with no seed funding. It was started with the aim to work towards industrywidedigital solutionsthat create business impact and drive organizational performance.
Their story dates back to 2011, when they were still management students at Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT). Noticing a spark in these young technocrats, the then director of SCIT, Dr. R Raman (presently the Director of SIBM Pune), entrusted them with their first digital marketing project. It was a small project with a big challenge that they executed with flair.
Both, Prasad and Kumar, are engineers and joined the MBA program with a fair amount of corporate experience. For the same reason, they were also offered plum jobs during the placement process. The biggest risk they took was quitting their flourishing jobs. As Mark Zuckerberg once said “The biggest risk is not taking any risk” and this led to both of them building their entrepreneurial venture SRV Media.
SRV considers itself like a tree that crafts various digital solutions for diverse industries with their team of experts.
The Company’s services include social media marketing, search engine marketing, designing and branding, mobile application development, website development, video and film making and all their subsets. With the help of their team of experts the Company diagnoses and analyzes the underlying issue of their clients to enhance the business performances.
The Company ventured into Payment Gateway market in 2016 by launching“Easebuzz”.It was launched in 2016 to solve the major problem in the current industry of payment gateway. It isan online payment solution which caters exclusively to small and medium sector enterprises, keeping in mind the hassles faced by SME (Small or Medium Enterprise).
While most payment gateways offer help setting up a merchant account, obtaining one can still be a long and complex process – particularly if someone is new or small business going through the process for the first time. Easebuzz makes the process easier to understand and execute. One has tosimply log in to Easebuzz with just 2 documents; business PAN card and cheque book’s 1st page or bank statement’s 1st page.An Indian seller with a bank account can easily set-up their own digital shop or webstore from where buyers could buy their products.
USP’s as below –
- Anyone can start business online
- Everything is free. No hosting, set-up or AMC charges-only charging the transaction rates which are applicable on all payment modes such as – All debit cards, Credit cards, Netbanking and UPI.
- Each business can have customized pricing. Most of the recent payment gateway companies charge a flat fee. However, in easebuzz charges are as per business volumes and business category. For example : If you are running a dance academy then the pricing is different in easebuzz from a person who has a retail shop
- Customize payments and establish loyalty – Easebuzz allows user to customize offerings to their customers through payment link solutions. One can create offers, discounts and coupons corresponding to your products and accept online orders. The best part is that this link would only be visible to individual customers and is not public!
- Maximum payment options- Easebuzz allows you to have 100+ payment options. There are 70+ netbanking options, All debit cards, All credit cards and UPI to transfer money from one account to another.
SRV and Easebuzz together are the only enterprise which can give end to end digital service to customers across India.
The Company believes in a deliberate, well-designed, and perceptive customer approach. It was started with no seed funding and now has grown into a business ofone hundred and fifty million rupee Company. It has expanded from having 1 to having more than 120 clients and from 3 employees to 65 plus employees over the past 5 years. The Company maintains a 99.9% client retention rate, and has grown consistently since the Company was first founded. Every month it is growing at 50% more transaction value.
SRV Media was featured in the top 50 list of Google Partner’s Game On International Contest.