A Landmark of building values: B.L Kashyap and sons Ltd.
BLK has a history as a company started from constructing steel sheds and factories. Extremely proficient, BLK’s quest for excellence is achieved by innovative engineering and quality execution of contracts through continual improvement of technology. B. L. Kashyap and Sons Ltd. (BLK), one of the top-notch Construction, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering companies in India is instrumental in erecting some of the country’s leading architecture& infrastructure quite efficiently through cutting-edge technical systems and management integration. Using the expertise from their organizational DNA they have been successful in executing and pitching Composite and Steel structures to their clients. Currently, the company desires to address potential, existing clients who have buildings, structures with tight execution timelines and are looking for the EPC players who can help them bridge the gap between their commitments and their timelines. The company never hesitates to invent new ways of excellence.
The word “VALUE” forms the crux of the company. Whatever the company’s pick might have been, Engineering, Construction, Design, Infrastructure, Quality, Safety, “value” is what has consistently been delivered with the sole mantra of “Thought Leadership”. It continuesto strive for better solutions and technologies.
With an exceptionally talented and a diverse workforce of 1100+, BLK has developed a strong reputation as a trustworthy construction company across the country and has created landmark edifices across the country with its popular clients The Escorts Group, Birla Group, Oberoi Hotels, Taj Group of Hotels, Shangri-La, Hilton, Four Seasons, IBIS Hotel, Novotel, JW Marriott, Park Hyatt, ITC, The Embassy Group, Phoenix Mall, Prestige Developers, Select City, DLF, Jaypee Group, The Indian Express, Motorola, The Hero Group, Suzuki, Toyota, Nestle India, IBM, Microsoft, Yahoo, Delhi Metro, RBI Note Paper Mills, HCL and Bharti Airtel to name a few.
The pre-eminent company delivers integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for civil construction and infrastructural projects with adiverse portfolio spread across various industries like IT Campuses, Commercial Spaces, Malls, Hotels, Residential Complexes, Institutions, Factories, Manufacturing Facilities, Healthcare, and Transportation. With its specialization in major industrial, residential and commercial projects, the company has created a benchmark in the world of construction across the country. Evidently, it also undertakes turnkey projects to set up integrated rail and metro systems, residential buildings, townships, commercial buildings, airports, industrial units, chemical process plants, mixed-use development water and wastewater management solutions.The company never fails to fascinate public with its exceptional quality management.
In 1989, Vinod Kashyap, Vineet Kashyap and Vikram Kashyap, sons of late B.L Kashyapstood out as experts in the industry of construction.Mr. Vinod Kashyapwith four decades of construction and infrastructural experience currently serves as the Chairman of the Company.Mr. Vineet Kashyap serves as the Managing Director of the Companywith nearly four decades of experience. Underhis leadership, along with his dedication towards work and conviction to do things differentlyhas made the company reach new highs.Mr. Vineet spearheads the execution, marketing, finance, and operations strategy as well as monitors day-to-day operations for the group.
Mr.Vikram Kashyapis the Promoter Director at B. L. Kashyap and Sons Ltd. since its incorporation along with Mr. Vinod and Mr. Vineet.He serves as the Joint Managing Director of the Company. With his primary focus on BLK Lifestyle Limited and other concerns, he devotes substantial time on technical and administrative matters of the Company.
The company has achieved remarkable growth and major milestone with support from its investors namely Embassy Property Development Pvt. Ltd.,Hdfc Trustee Company Limited – Hdfc Infrastructure Fun, Acacia PartnersLP, Acacia Institutional Partners LP, Canara Bank, HSBC Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Life Insurance Company Ltd and over 30000 other shareholders.
- 1998– Wild Flower Hall and Oberoi Hotel project in Kufri, Himachal Pradesh which is 8250 feet above sea level
- 2002– Project on Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa, the first Park Hyatt in India
- 2006– Entrance into the Capital Market and the construction of BLK’s 1st Turnkey Office Building, IFFCO Sadan SaketBLK was considered among top five construction companies in India for the year 2006which was later on listed by “Construction World” in January 2007.
- 2007– Select City Walk, Delhiwas built by BLK, wasawarded as the Retail Mall of the Decade in 2016 by CNBC Awaz; Mall of the Year 2012 & 2015
- 2009–Construction of Airport- Terminal T1 D, Delhi was completed
- 2010–Approx 3 million lakh sq. ft.Embassy Tech Village was built on outer ring road, Bengaluru which is the largest Composite Steel Development in India
- 2011 – The Viaduct project for DMRC, which was the first major Design-Build, Precast / Prestressed elevated rail track was built
- 2013 –Hines One, Built by BLK, Received the “Best Office & Business Development Asia& MIPIM Asia Award. In the same year, a Green Factory for Hero MotoCorp Ltd in Neemrana, Rajasthan was built with 5.5 MW Solar Panels on Roof, Vegetable Cultivation on Roof as CSR and received Platinum Rating from the Indian Green Building Council
- 2016 – Embassy Tech Village at over 35 lakhsqft, which includes the Flipkart campus is built by BLK in Bengaluru. It was handed over in just 15 months and is the largest Composite Steel Development in India.
- 2017 -3 Million sqft of composite steel and R.C.C structure part of a Design-Build package was completed in one calendar year – the FIRST of its kind in India.
- 2018– Ranked 249 on the Bengaluru Times 500 list of India’s most valuable companies
Awards are an acknowledgment of company’s consistent hard work. BLK has been honored with prestigious awards from popular and respected organizations like Embassy Group, Toyota, Life University, World Health Organization and National Safety Council Karnataka.
A Glorious Future Awaits BLK
BLK is looking forward to positioning itself as the most quality-centric construction company. It is eyeing for projects where it can use its General Contractor Identity to execute high-quality jobs. BLK is cautiously optimistic for the future, along with the learning’s of the past it aspires to strive a top EPC player in India. In addition, it also seeks to undertakeInfrastructural projects in Public Sector followedwith entries in other verticals.The company is planning to strengthen the existing team to execute projects in the most efficient manner. Itsoutline ofroad mapping would benefit clients as well the company withthe strategic focus on profitability and cash flow. These metrics are felt along with the strength ofthe team and would dictate the type of jobs it will be picking up and executing in the future.