LetsTrack redefines fleet management with clarity, detail and simplicity
With Headquarters in London UK and offices in New Delhi, LetsTrack is anIoT solution provider with innovative technology, enabling largeglobal connectivity for GPS tracking via its Smartphone Tracking & Chatting App along with Standalone tracking devices. LetsTrack aspires to transform business models through the development of customizable radio frequency mobile technology solutions that are easy to implement and are user friendly, throughout India with enhanced security and reliability. The company developed India’s smartest, most compact and cost effective tracking device, providing user friendly and powerful options for keeping track of people,and possessions.
The LetsTrack real-time tracking app and tracking devices utilize GPS (Global Position System) connectivity along with mobile data services to track, send/receive texts, images, videos, and even user locations with photos.
Implementing GPS solutions in various industries can be challenging for many reasons which LetsTrack has successfully overcome by adopting a customer centric approach rather than traditional methods. LetsTrack delivers so much more than just tracking. Theybring market leading solutions to organizations of any size that are looking to automate areas of their business to maximize profits.
- In today’s world everybody talks about connected cars and homes. LetsTrack talks about connecting everything and providing VALUE and SAFETY back to its customers in a way that makes tracking feel simple and in disposable.
- LetsTrack is the most effective safety solution there is out there making all users feel at ease with their smart technology driven devices from any part of the world.
- It’s intelligent, it’s intuitive and instinctive. They have integrated the best technology available right in the palm of your hand.Nothing should hold you back from trying it.
LetsTrack’s CEO Mr. Vikram Kumar, in a conversation with Abhishek Dubey – Editor Associate, The CEO Magazine
Is the company in sync on what the culture is? Or do different departments have a very different view on the culture?
I believe that culture inculcate down the line. I have the same philosophy for treating your customer, suppliers and team members; and that is to treat them how I would like to be treated. Working in this way means my instinct can answer any question which comes up.
What are the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your initiatives/offerings/services?
- Our TV commercials reflect the capability of our company, devices, software solutions and above all VALUE to our customers. We have been strategically targeting on a local level to promote our brand.
- Safety and security should be placed above anything else… That is what we promote and this is what we offer at LetsTrack.
Please share with us something about Investors and Investment.
We have not raised any funding so far. We run this company as one FAMILY and we believe that investor are like a new family member and should be able to first understand and contribute in bringing VALUE to the company. We have offers and we are looking for a right partner who can be a right fit for LetsTrack Family.
What are the major milestones for the company since founding?
We have achieved lot of milestones so far in very short period of time.
- One of “Disruptor in INDIA” by Business World in the field of GPS Tracking
- One of “Most Promising GPS company in INDIA” by Silicon India
- Within a year we have been able to serve over 500 schools and 250 corporations in India and growing.
Please share about your or company’s Awards & Recognitions, if any.
- Awarded as a one of the Disruptor in India for 2017 – Business World Magazine
- One of Top GPS Company in India – 2017 by Silicon India Magazine
(If possible please mention the followings: Favorite aspect of being a CEO and what three pieces of advice would you give to youth in the business environment?)
My favorite part is to see your VISION and DREAM now being a reality and making an impact in people’s life.
Today’s youth are very impatient. I live my business life by simple rules:
- A person cannot be bigger than his thought. Think BIG, DREAM BIG and then ACHIEVE BIG and keep FAITH and BELIEVE in your ability.
- Both in Personal Life and Business environment one should have patience to get the results.
- Hard work combined with Honesty is the key to great success.
What was your first (code/product) release like — and what was the same or different compared to your most recent?
We started with a mobile application for App to App tracking but the time and requirements from clients required us to transform into one of the top GPS solutions provider in India and are now providing hardware for ANYTHING THAT MOVES.
How do you learn in your life and what is your biggest dream? Who are your peers?
BE A CHILD FOR LIFE if you want to learn. WHY SKY THE IS BLUE? Ask questions? Every moment is a moment of learning,
I also believe that you should know your WHY? Then follow it with passion and hard work. Why are we here? Why I am working? Once you find the WHY you should just find HOW and work on it to be the best of your ability.
My biggest dream is to become the BEST TRACKING COMPANY in the world.
What do you hope to accomplish within the next year from personal as well as professional point of view?
You are known from the work you do. So if I am able to make LETSTRACK the best tracking company in INDIA that will also become my personal achievement as I am the head of the family.
What was your journey like to get where you are?
It was tough with many sacrifices from my family. They are in London and I am India for over 20 days a month. I have 2 small children and it is tough to leave them at an age when they need me the most. They are learning the mosgt important values of life at this stage and it is hard for me having to limit the time I have to teach them alongside my family.
What is the hardest thing about being a CEO?
For me a CEO is somebody who sees the problem and future before anybody else sees it. So for that sometimes you have to make hard decisions in the interest of the company.
What is the best thing about being a CEO?
For me Opening a new company and brining up a child is exactly the same thing and every achievement and milestone makes you feel so proud, excited and happy, just like a child bringing awards home. It feels great that people also think the same about your company/child.
Give me one word that describes you the best.
Thank you for your time, Mr. Kumar!
You are welcome Abhishek! Thank you!
The Leadership behind LetsTrack
Mr. Vikram Kumar – CEO, LetsTrack
A pragmatic and positive man, CEO Vikram Kumar has over 18 years of experience in setting up business ranging from Telecom consultancy, Software Development and establishing National distribution at various retail chains. His rich international experience and in-depth understanding about marketing communications and recruitment are the driving forces behind the successful ventures.