Prince Pipes Launches CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes – For a Cleaner India Tomorrow
|Mr. Parag Chheda, Executive Director – Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd.|
The major yardstick of a nation’s development is its cleanliness. While India has been making exceptional strides in the fields of science and culture, it still relies upon age-old conventional piping systems for its sewerage and water solution needs.
Swachh Bharat: Our Vision. Our Mission
The Swachh Bharat Mission was a clarion call to a billion Indians to improve cleanliness & hygiene around them. We at Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd. have committed ourselves with renewed zeal to this vision. In sync with the spirit of Swachh Bharat, we focused our advanced technologies and infrastructure to create zero defect water and sanitation products, providing modern day solutions for a clean India. This passion led to the birth of one of our most efficient and long lasting sewerage solutions – CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes, the future of India’s piping needs.
CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes
These pipes are made from HDPE Material and are used for conveying smooth flow of sewerage and industrial waste. These pipes are also resistant to various types of gases & chemicals. The corrugated external surface provides greater stiffness, withstands soil movement & takes higher loads (static & dynamic).
Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd. manufacture CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes as per IS 16098 (Part-2) at its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The facility has the largest manufacturing capacity for CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes. These pipes comes in SN 4 and SN 8 stiffness classes and sizes ranging from 100 mm ID to 1,000 mm ID with a standard length of 6 meter and rubber ring jointing.
Why choose CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes –
- Easy to Handle – Due to the lightweight of these pipes they are easy to carry and easier to install.
- Long Life – These pipes are resistant to acids and other harmful fluids due to which they have a long service life.
- Flexible – The pipes are made using advanced HDPE material and have high flexibility which helps in preventing breakage.
- Long Pipes Minimum Joints – CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes come with a minimum length of 6 meter, which minimizes the jointing procedure.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant – Due to their higher degree of stiffness these pipes are resistant to persistent soil movement and have the capacity to take a higher static/dynamic load.
- Anti-Rodent Material – These pipes cannot be cut easily by rodents.
- Environment-Friendly – These pipes are environment-friendly and do not harm the soil.
CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes VS Conventional Piping System:
- CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes are made of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) material, which have an incredible strength-to-density ratio as compared to conventional pipes.
- Conventional pipes are made of RCC, Stoneware and Cement and break easily, while CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes have a service life of over 50 years.
- CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes are also known for their higher resistance to pressure under earth due to their corrugated external surface and higher flexibility index.
- In comparison to conventional pipes which are costly in nature, CORFIT Double Wall Corrugated Pipes are cheaper and have zero maintenance cost.
About Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd.
Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of PVC Piping Systems in India. Working towards its vision of making India’s piping system a Zero-Defect System, Prince Pipes provides ideal solutions for Agriculture, Drainage, Plumbing, Sewerage and other applications with its extensive range of 7500+ products. Prince Pipes ensures that all the quality parameters are met before the product reaches to its customers.