Chennai on 20th January 2018
What does it mean to be a smart city in the 21st century? Intricate planning, reliable infrastructure and efficient use of technology to support the rise of these sustainable and self-reliant communities, are quintessential steps in moving India foward.
Aiming to formulate innovative solutions to problems that impede the growth of these new-age cities, Pragyan brings together technocrats, entrepreneurs and other visionary leaders.
Pragyan, NIT Trichy and the Confederation of Indian Industry present to you the Pragyan Youth Summit 2018, themed on Moving Towards a Smarter India. Be there at Westin Hotels, Chennai on 20th January 2018 as we find out what it requires to take India to the next dimension.
Be a part of our adventure at https://pragyan.org/summit
The CEO Magazine Recommends You:
- Indian research scholars are fighting for their respect
- Tenth edition of DAKSH (DAKSH 16’) attracted the scintillating brainpowers across the country binding science and technology
- Indian Youth Selected to Represent the Nation at the United Nations
- Again Unmaad a Annual Cultural Festival of IIM Bangalore, will begin on 29th January
- Global Indian International School Donates SGD250,000 to Singapore's Indian Community
- Somany Ceramics Limited Inaugurates Exclusive Showroom in Hyderabad, Strengthens its Presence in Telangana
- Chemtura Increases Prices for Petroleum Additives Products
- XIMB celebrates 30 years of excellence with Business Excellence Summit
- Lollypop Launches New Experience Design Studio in Mumbai
- CMS Asia to Release 'Eye on Content' Study at 4th edition on 4-5th May about State of Content Marketing in India
- Matrix Wins UC Vendor of the Year for SMBs Award by SME Channels Magazine
- Hyatt’s ‘Anything is Possible’ Season 3 Video Series Gains Momentum as it Comes to India
Don't miss the stories followThe CEO Magazine and let's be smart!
0/5 - 0
You need login to vote.