QuickBPM supports organizations unlock value and maximize their potential
- Abhishek Dubey, New Delhi
quickBPM, a leading BPM software company, has extensive practical and hands-on experience of Business Process Automations for clients across sectors and industries.Formed by professionals with over two decades of ‘in-the-trenches’ IT experience, the company’s mission is to enable customers’ harness process automation for business benefits. Strategically headquartered in Mumbai and development centre in Pune, the company offers a wide-array of BPM solutions to customers.
Providing simple solution is quite a complex process and it has been a challenge on account of various factors, which quickBPM has successfully achieved by adopting customer centric approach rather than traditional product centric approach. Thoroughly analyzing your business needs and industry, the company delivers scalable and robust BPM Solutions.
Let’s know quickBPM’s Comprehensive Solutions
quickBPM has three solutions verticals. The first one is ‘quickBPM suite’ which consists of:
- ‘qbDesign’ is a robust design studio with inbuilt Process Modeler, UI Designer, Report builder, Dash-boarding and ER designer.
- ‘qbDeploy’ is a deployment environment which has inbuilt tools for Document management, Notification and Reminders, Business Activity Monitoring, Reports, Analytics, Collaboration and structured communication, Audit trails, Security and Access configurator, Central work desk and Task tracker, Workflow for fault tolerance.
The industry solutions created on qb platform address common pain-points across industry verticals. These are:
- qbProject: Enterprise Project Planning, Execution, Tracking ,Controlling .. all on a single platform
- qbCRM++ : Practical Add-on modules integrated with conventional CRM solutions
- qbHRM: From Recruitment to Retirement : Most comprehensive HRMS solutions
- qbCSR: Ready software tracking ‘Corporate social responsibility’ effectiveness
The Bespoke Development verticals cater to specific and niche process automations for any business. All idiosyncrasies of processes are transformed into ‘easy to use’ I.T. application.
Being a new brand has been challenging, still quickBPM has positioned itself strongly among the market. It has been chosen by many leading MNCs after stringent evaluation procedures. quickBPM’s experience across various industries translates into a differentiated value proposition and stimulates time-to-market for clients. The company delivers comprehensive services to many businesses and few of them are listed below:
- Leading Financial Rating Agency in the country part of US based rating company
- Swedish banking and Security product company
- German furniture components manufacturer
- Leading Logistics company ( In collaboration with US based global logistics player)
- One of the oldest pharmaceutical companies
- Leading co-operative bank of the country
- Payment gateway and collection product company
- Consumer Good company with health and beauty products with revenue over 900 MU$
- Financial services BPO which has automated all its processes on quickBPM framework
- Financial consultancy providing audit, verification and associated services
- Leading B2B portal for all its revenue generating and operational process automation
- Top media and entertainment house of the country
- Indian subsidiary of a US based food processing company
quickBPM’s transparent, efficient and flexible world class BPM solutions process zero down risks of project failures and creates powerful solutions that meet present as well as future demands.
Following are the major value additions of quickBPM reckoned by its customers.
- Time: A fully fledged I.T. application is ready within 2-3 weeks.
- Cost: flexible pricing policies coupled with minimum development/implementation costs
- User ownership: As the applications are developed ‘tailored to’ business executives’ requirements, there is significantly high ownership and usage of the application. This factor has resulted in zero failure rate of quickBPM implementations.
- Ability to satisfy different priorities of different stake holder at different levels in the organisation viz Top Management, Middle level management and End users. Stringent evaluation procedures of the seasoned customers have assessed quickBPM as a true enterprise level BPM suite.
- Robust, Secure, Scalable framework handling mission critical and heavy transactional applications like BackOffice, Secondary Sales, Inventory.
quickBPM’s business has been booming day-to-day with the help of its highly professional and talented team which is working with great zeal and enthusiasm. This accomplishment is a testament to their strong global culture and reflection of the passion and commitment that their employees bring to work every day.
- The first version of quickBPM was launched in Oct-2014
- The first customer was acquired in 2014
- Second version was launched in Dec-2015
- quickBPM suite won first order in July-17
- qbProject won its first order in Jun- 17
- qbCRM++ won its first order in Aug- 17
On being asked about the road ahead, Mr. Nandkishor Desai – CEO of quickBPM said, “We plan to start our global operations this year through our global partner network. We already have 2 partners in US and we will add 6 more during the year. We also plan to expand in Middle East and Far East markets this year.”
The Men behind quickBPM
Nandkishor Desai – CEO
Nandkishor has a vast business experience, spanning well over three decades. As a senior banker for almost 30 years, managing business units across SBI, ICICI and HDFC banks, he has enabled many businesses to achieve performance parameters. In his last position as ‘Group Head – Mobility and Payment Solutions’ in a reputed IT and Infrastructure company, he was instrumental in launching first travel combo card of the country.
Nandkishor was also the Chairman of Banking and Finance Committee of Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture for 6 years. An avid golfer, Nandkishor has been a guest faculty at various management institutes and was on the advisory board of a leading management institute in Mumbai.
He has also been invited as a Speaker on various Finance, Banking and IT related subjects in International Seminars
Manish Kotian : COO
Manish Kotian is a founding member of quickBPM. He is responsible for Product Development, Quality Assurance and Implementations. He has successfully accomplished the task of making quickBPM the most comprehensive yet easy to use and scalable BPM product suite available in the industry.
He is an Engineering graduate and has handled multiple projects globally in the area of Application development and Business Process Management (BPM) in last 18 years.
quickBPM team is grateful to the fraternity of CxOs which goes beyond big names, find out precise solutions from early stage companies, take risk and successfully implement those solutions adding great value to their organizations.