The Modi government has already taken measures to address issues of cost overruns and delays in the sector by streamlining land-acquisition process for few states. The ‘Make in India’ initiative is progressing in creating urbanization and industrialization a reality in the country with heavy investments in ports, roads, railways, water utilities, power transmission, for which Mr. Sunil Gutte is primarily focused on harvesting power, solar and infra projects like buildings, roads, and bridges etc.
Sunil Hitech to Find Better Opportunities in the Housing Sector
Sunil Hitech aims at building affordable housing and stimulating tasks in construction industry for the next few years. The reforms to foreign investment by the government will also prove a great opportunity for international companies to participate in the nation’s infra projects, and domestic players like The Company, will find additional opportunities as well, opined Mr. Sunil Gutte.
The domestic companies stand a good chance to dominate the infrastructure market owing to their expertise in nation’s regulatory environment, thus, Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited may see a growth in its order book for the infra sector.
Mr. Gutte Talks about Current Initiatives in Construction Projects
In 2016, India had jumped 19 places in the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2016, to attain the rank 35th among other 160 countries. Sunil Gutte also looks at road sector as carrying potential for the company for the next 4 to 5 years that will bring opportunities in infrastructural development for the country.
- The company already has ongoing projects in building and construction segment, such as one at Punjab for Rs. 350 crores for construction under Central Sudhar Griha (Bathinda and Govindlal).
- In Andhra Pradesh, Construction on Administrative Building/Canopies at Toll Plaza (pkg 5 and 6) at Hyderabad and Singreni- SCCL- Construction of Staff Quarters, GM Bungalow at Singareni TPP – CV Rs. 92.29 crores.
- At Nagpur, the company is engaged in Water Greens- Jaitala Nagpur 4 Tower buildings and Royalty-7 Bungalows on 7 floors, while in Goa, project is of Green Acres- 5 Tower Building and CPWD/VNIT Nagpur: Construction of Classroom Complex.
- For Maharashtra the company is participating in construction projects, says Sunil Gutte. The company is going ahead with 2×500 MW NTPC Mauda STPP Civil works of Administrative & Residential Buildings.
- At Bihar, BSHB – Construction of 1054 Flats at Dalpatpur (G+11) – CV Rs. 415.48 crores and Construction of Surgical Block Building at Darbhanga, Bihar – CV Rs. 1,32.30 crores.
- Sunil Hitech is also active in Uttar Pradesh at Firozabad- UPRNNL – Construction of Medical college buildings – CV Rs. 130.00 crores and Kanpur- KDA – Construction of EWS Houses – CV Rs. 89.38 crores.