HDFC Life Partners with Manipal Global Education to Launch a Unique Digital Source, Train and Hire Young Managers Program
|HDFC Life partners with Manipal Global Education to launch a unique Digital Source, Train & Hire Model with the Young Managers Program. Mr. Rajendra Ghag, Sr. Executive VP & CHRO, HDFC Life and Mr. Ravi Panchanadan, President & COO, Manipal Global Education Services (MaGE) were present for the signing|
- HDFC Life Young Managers Program (YMP), is a one-of-a-kind employment initiative in the Life Insurance Industry structured to leverage technology to source, train and Hire Young Managers.
- As part of this partnership, Manipal Global will leverage its digital capabilities to source candidates for HDFC Life YMP and enrol candidates on Manipal’s digital learning platform (EduNxt) to deliver a customized one month online training program for HDFC Life.
- The candidates will get an assured job at HDFC Life on successfully completing the one month online training and 2 months on-job training.
- Candidates will be hired as Sales Employees in different channels with HDFC Life with a fixed salary of INR 1.80 – 2.20 lakhs per annum + incentives on successful course completion of 3 months training.
- The program is a step forward in empowering the nation’s youth by offering them an exciting opportunity to kick-start their career with one of India’s leading private insurance providers.
HDFC Life Young Managers Program (YMP), is a one-of-a-kind employment initiative in the Life Insurance Industry structured to leverage technology to source, train and Hire Young Managers.
As part of this partnership, Manipal Global will leverage its digital capabilities to source candidates for HDFC Life YMP and enrol candidates on Manipal’s digital learning platform (EduNxt) to deliver a customized one month online training program for HDFC Life.
Young Managers Program is an intensive 3-month certification program, with a comprehensive course structure that involves online Training on Manipal’s EduNxt Technology platform.
The online program is for a month followed by two months’ of robust on-the-job training across HDFC Life branch locations. The Program assures a guaranteed job at HDFC Life which is offered to candidates who are successfully completing the requirements of the Certification Course during the online training and On-job training within 3 months course duration at Manipal.
Candidates will be hired as Sales Employees in different channels with HDFC Life with a fixed salary of INR 1.80 – 2.20 lakhs per annum + incentives on successful course completion of 3 months training.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Rajendra Ghag, Sr. Executive VP & CHRO, HDFC Life said “We are excited to launch HDFC Life’s ‘Young Managers Program’ which indeed is a revolutionary step in the direction of employee recruitment and training. Besides offering certification in ‘Life Insurance Selling Skills (CLISS)’, the program, on its successful completion also offers guaranteed employment with HDFC Life. The 3-months learning journey in this program is on digital platforms and thus empowers candidates to learn and secure a job on-the-go!
It is a step change initiative in an industry (life insurance) which has a huge potential in India going forward and the first movers, these young managers are certainly going to reap the fruits by being part of this programme”.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Ravi Panchanadan, President & COO, MaGE said, “We are delighted to partner with HDFC Life on this unique initiative in the Life Insurance Industry to source, train and Hire Young Managers. Manipal Global has made significant investments in building digital capabilities and technology platforms to source and train new-age learners. We are humbled that HDFC Life has chosen our solution to source, train and Hire Young Managers”.About HDFC Life
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customising plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. As on April 30th, 2017, the Company has 31 individual and 10 group products in its portfolio, along with 8 optional rider benefits catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from having a wide reach with 379 HDFC Life branches in India and 12,000+ distributor touch-points. The Company has a strong base of Financial Consultants. The Company has also recently completed incorporation of its wholly owned subsidiary in Dubai to offer reinsurance services.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited (‘HDFC Life’ / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life, a global investment company.
For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+
Manipal Global Education Services is a leading international provider of high-quality higher education services. These include
- Certification programs in various fields like Management, IT and Finance.
- Corporate training programs in partnership with major banks and IT companies in domains such as banking, data science, management and technology.
- Technology-driven services in areas such as testing and education delivery.
- Vocational training across a number of industries.
Manipal Global owns and operates universities and medical colleges in Antigua in the Caribbean, Dubai, Malaysia and Nepal, as well as GlobalNxt University, which offers internationally recognised business and IT degrees online as well as customised training for corporates. All these Universities have extensive academic tie-ups with top universities across the world.
Manipal Global believes industry relevance is the key to career-focused education. This has led to innovative partnerships like the Manipal Global Academy of Banking in collaboration with leading Indian banks like ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, among others.