|Snapdeal End of Season Fashion Sale!|
FLAT 40-70% OFF on United Colors of Benetton, Puma, Wrangler, Lee, Van Heusen, US Polo, Allen Solly, Converse, Jack & Jones, Vero Moda, Only, Crocs, Lavie, Carlton London
20,000 styles and options offered by top 50+ brands across Indian and ethnic wear
Commenting on the sale Vishal Chadha, Chief Business Officer, Snapdeal said, “We are happy to bring to our shoppers Snapdeal fashion extravaganza end of season sale. With a curated mix of the best-selling fashion labels and products which have the highest appeal we are sure our shoppers will find the deals & offers irresistible.“
With a strong focus on women’s fashion, the Sale will offer its customers over 20,000 styles and options offered by top 50+ brands across Indian and ethnic wear.
Highlights of the Sale:
- Western Wear: Everyday casuals below Rs. 699 to ensure you are in vogue every day. Enjoy Puma Tees at Min 50% off, Wrangler Jeans at Min. 45% Off, Vero Moda, Only at Min 40% off
- Work formals: Now get formal wear for work for just 1299 or below on the ‘Formal affair store’. Exciting offers available across – Allen Solly, Arrow, Peter England & many more.
- Ethnic Wear: Women can now enjoy buying ethnic Indian weaves from Surat and Ahmedabad at Min 40% off, 3 lakh + options to choose from
- Date look below 999: Handpicked fashion so you look your best when it matters most. Brands to look out for to dress up for your next date – Spykar, Jack & Jones, FCUK, Lee at 40-70% Off
- Footwear: Get your next best pair from popular brands like PUMA, Red Tape, Carlton London, Franco Leone, Lotto at Min. 50% Off
- Accessories: Handbags, watches, sunglasses & trendy jewellery at great prices. Brands to look out for are Casio, Fastrack, Timex, Titan & more
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal. Today Snapdeal is India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 65 million plus products across 1000+ categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the shopping destination for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India. In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others.
For further information visit: www.snapdeal.com