Encore Theme: One of the most Successful Players thriving in the global Banking and Finance Services Space
Breakneck advancements in technology has redefined the functions in Banking and financial landscape around the globe. Paradigm shifts in customer demands, role of Information technology and intensifying regulatory requirements have been transfiguring the sector. Moreover, the heated up competition in the landscape has also pushed players in this sector to struggle on a number of fronts. The key to achieve a firm establishment in such a disrupted environment lies in responding to changes positively and keeping a proactive approach towards leveraging technology to enhance efficiency by streamlining structures and operations. Encore Theme Technologies, a global Information Technology Company founded in 2006, has positioned itself as a leader in providing IT products and solutions for the Banking and Financial Services (BFS) Segment. An expeditiously thriving Misys Premier Select Partner, Encore theme is a leading provider of Financial Services Software as a Service (SaaS) for diverse functions namely Trade Finance, Housing Finance, NBFC’s, Co-operative / Credit Unions and more. With phenomenal endeavors, the firm has developed a range of proprietary banking products and solutions branded under the trademark, ThemeProTM;which are prefabricated to meet the Niche requirements of Housing Finance, Cooperative / Credit Unions and Micro Finance and Corporate Lending Automation. The year 2017 witnessed a landmark victory in Encore Theme’s journey towards realization of goal; the firm has been honored by State Bank of India (Leading Global Bank and Largest Public sector Bank in India) for successful Implementation of Trade Finance Software for their International Banking Group.
Encore Theme has its Head office and Global Development &Delivery center at Chennai. It has Sales and Support hubs in Mumbai, Bangalore, Dubai and Manila.The company houses a team of more than two hundred dynamic and motivated techno functional experts, who are devoted to achieve excellence in services as well as delivering value and satisfaction to clients. Having embraced the philosophy of ‘Domain First – Customer First’, the firm has obtained a firm footing in the market delivering value through its broad spectrum of services that are specifically designed leveraging best in class technologies with a strong focus on providing end to end solutions to diverse entities in the sector. Its strict adherence to customer satisfaction has led to building a rich client base that envelops big names across the globe including State Bank of India, IDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda, Centrum, Canfin Home Finance, PNB Housing, Repco Home Finance, Repco Bank, Nafcub, Mahindra Finance, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Noor Bank, United Arab Bank, First Gulf Bank, Arab National bank, Bank AlJazira, Bank ABC, Bank Muscat, National Bank of Oman, Masraf Al Rayan, Philippines National Bank, Security Bank, Indian Bank Singapore, Bank Kesawan, Qatar National Bank, Public Bank Colombo, Bank of Maldives, Bank of Agriculture and many more.
Partnership with MISYS
The successful implementation of more than fifty Misys sites encompassing Trade Finance, Core Banking, Transaction Banking and Supply Chain Finance accompanied with the company’s direct presence in South Asia, Middle East &Asia Pacific region has earned Encore Theme a partnership with MISYS Financial Software. The company has been thriving in the industry as one of the fastest growing Misys Premier Select Partner. Embracing a proactive approach, the company has been recognized as the first partner of Misys to deliver Trade finance solution on “SAAS Model”; which enables smaller banks to reap the benefits of Misys Fusion Banking Trade Innovation. The firm has been rewarded as the ‘Regional Partner of the year’ by Misys in 2014.
Product & Service Portfolio
Encore Theme has developed a range of innovative products, which are branded under the trademark ThemeProTM. The plush suite of products encompasses solutions specifically designed to meet the cutthroat challenges faced by key sectors in the domain such as Trade Finance, Core banking, Home Finance and Supply Chain Finance and aiding them in elevating performance in persistently transitioning environment.The firm offers a wide spectrum of banking and finance services to empower players by enabling their business operations to deliver the real-time information and facilitating them to bring new products to market quickly and efficiently. Let’s have a brief look into the ground breaking products and specialized services offered by the company:
- Trade Finance – Service offerings as enterprise applications to clients on a Pay-per-use Software as a Service (SAAS) model in addition to other IT services such as Business Analysis, Product Support, Implementation, Testing, etc.; a preferred Misys Partner, the firm provides access to Misys’ Trade Finance banking solution – TI PLUS (Trade Innovation Plus) and MTP (Misys Trade Portal) as SaaS – entirely based on a pay-per-use concept
- Core Banking for Credit Unions, NBFC’s – ThemeProCoreFin, a next generation banking platform loaded with exclusive features and uniquely designed to facilitate integrated working of the entire product / transaction processing through the customer information and Loan Workflow System.
- Home Finance – ThemePro HomeFin, a product with built in Financial Accounting Systemfor robust management of entire life cycle of Home loans; designed to enhance productivity, reduce operating costs and increase profits
- Supply Chain Finance–“A comprehensive supply chain financing solution (SCF Solution) across receivables and payables offering supplier-centric and buyer-centric financing that helps in building and improving ROE and achieves operational efficiencies through digitization”
- Software Implementation Services – A unique framework for rapid and robust delivery, ThemeAssure is executed by expert teams of Domain consultants, Technical consultants and Project managers with proven capabilities in producing business results that impact bottom line
- Consulting Services – Integrated BFS consulting and IT services for empowering clients to devise best-in-class solutions and bring stability and consistency to strategic programs in business
- Enterprise Application Integration – Integration of disparate and distributed systems to reducecomplexities of IT framework; toenhance efficiency, flexibility and scalability; and to support new enterprise initiatives
- Application services – Unparagoned competence in Implementation Services, Project Management, Business Solutions Mapping and Re-Engineering, Handling Change Management, Regional Development (localization), Data Migration, User Training, User Acceptance Testing, Branch Rollouts and more
- Offshore Development – A gamut of services covering the entire life-cycle of the offshore development process; which includes consulting, management, development, deployment, maintenance, and support
The Spirits behind the Success
Mr. R.K. Kanthimathinathan, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Encore Theme Technologies
Mr. Kanthimathinathan founded Encore Theme Technologies with the vision of empowering organizations with core business solutions in an ever changing business environment. Mr. Kanthihas more than two decades of experience in software industry in which he was engaged in sales and marketing, development & delivery of enterprise products to banking and financial Institutions and industrial automation products to manufacturing companies. With his deep domain expertise, he has been instrumental in intellectualizing, forming and operating Encore Theme successfully. Encore Theme obtained a leading position in the market with its strong business foundation and an efficient management team under his trusted leadership. Before stepping into his entrepreneurial journey, Mr. Kanthi had been managing the Enterprise Division, South Asia Geography at ICICI InfoTech (3i InfoTech).
Hari Padmanabhan, Executive Chairman, Encore Group
Hari Padmanabhan is the Executive Chairman of Encore Theme technologies as well as of the Encore Group, which was established in 2010. Prior to this assignment, Hari served as the Chief Strategic Advisor, Global Deputy CEO of 3i InfoTech and has been the major driving force behind developing the company into a 500 Million dollar global organization. A serial entrepreneur, Hari had set up INSYST Technologies in Dubai in 1986 which pioneered software product development in the Middle East and created market leading products in the ERP (ORION) and Insurance (PREMIA) segments. At present, he is engaged with a number of assignments; he is the Chairman of OS Labs, the creator of INDUS OS, India’s only indigenous mobile Operating System that now dominates second position in the market. He is past Chairman of Pan IIT Alumni India (the apex body of the alumni of the Indian Institutes of Technology. He is Founder Chairman of the Pan IIT alumni Reach for India Foundation, India’s leading Skills development organization in the ‘not for profit’ sector.