VLCC Rolls Out Multi-city VLCC Makeup Festival to Celebrate Beauty of Indian Women
|VLCC make-up simply awesome!|
- Makeup trials available for Bridal, Party and Corporate Day makeup
- Upto 20% discount on spot bookings
VLCC, a pioneer in beauty and wellness industry in India, announced the roll out of the first-of-its-kind multi-city ‘VLCC Makeup Festival’, designed to celebrate Indian beauty and connect with customers. VLCC, through the network of its wellness centers across 12+ cities in India, would provide makeup trials to consumers with focus on bridal, party and corporate day makeup for the ongoing and the upcoming season. The beauty experts at centers would also give beauty tips to customers to try at home.VLCC will be offering upto 20% discount on spot bookings during the festival.
In this month, the VLCC Makeup Festival will be held in multiple cities including Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Manimajra, Chandigarh, Jammu, Ambala, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Chennai and the cities of Delhi-NCR. The on-ground events will be supported by extensive social and digital campaigns to reach out to more customers and create buzz about the initiative.
Sharing details about the campaign, Mr. Ashutosh Bhardwaj, Chief Business Officer- Wellness Services, VLCC said, “Since the year 1989, VLCC has been committed to transforming lives and enabling women to look and feel more beautiful. Makeup is an important element of looking good, and in turn feeling more confident, irrespective of the occasion. We, at VLCC, believe that makeup is very individualistic in nature and goes a long way to enhance one’s personality. The VLCC Makeup Festival is our third initiative to celebrate the beauty of women, post the ‘Beauty Full Month’ in March 2017 and ‘The Month of Gorgeous’ that was launched in April 2017. We had been regularly getting queries from our customers on makeup for different occasions in the past and hence, decided to organize this multi-city event to educate our customers on how makeup can be used to define looks and help accentuate your natural beauty.”
The event will focus on different aspects of makeup and also include usable techniques like eyebrow shaping, right way to apply foundation and lip color/lip liner and eye makeup as well as eye shadow application for different occasions. Additionally, the VLCC experts will share tips on skin care before applying and post removal of makeup.About VLCC Group
Founded by Mrs. Vandana Luthra as a beauty and slimming services center in 1989, VLCC is today widely recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of beauty and wellness products and services and also enjoys a high level of consumer trust. The VLCC Group’s operations currently span 330 locations in over 150 cities and 14 countries across South Asia, South East Asia, the GCC Region and East Africa. This includes UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Kenya, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. VLCC:
- Manages one of the largest chains of Slimming, Beauty & Fitness centers across Asia;
- Runs one of Asia’s largest networks of vocational education academies in Beauty & Nutrition;
- Manufactures in Switzerland and the company’s plants in India and Singapore, a comprehensive range of skin care, hair-care and body-care products under the VLCC Natural Sciences™, Skin MTX™, Bellewave™, Enavose™, VLCC Slimmer’s™, VLCC Shape Up™, and Specifix™ brands, which are not only used as consumables in treatments and therapies at all VLCC Wellness Centers globally but are also retailed through over 100,000 retail outlets and beauty salons across South Asia, the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries and South East Asia.