Parikshit Roy, Managing Director, Compass India Support Services Pvt. Ltd. has Resigned from his Position Effective 31st March ’17 to Pursue his Professional Interests Outside the Business
Compass had acquired the business of Vipul Facility Management in 2011 where Parikshit was one of the founder directors. Prior to this Parikshit had been in leadership roles in Tata HoneywellHoneywell and Johnson Controls.
Parikshit had also incubated a technology startup in 2003 and mentored /advised several techno-entrepreneurs. He is a member of India Angel Network.
About Compass Group PLC
A world leading food and support services company with annual revenues of £20 billion in the year to 30th September 2016.
The CEO Magazine Recommends You:
- Hyderabad Food Lovers Dine with Orphans at a Dining Event Organized by ReserveDine at a Premier Star Hotel
- Vedica Opens the Final Round of Admissions for the Class of 2017-18
- Winix delivers comprehensive services that include IoT, Wireless Audio and many more.
- ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. Acquires Octane Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- BHIVE Workspace Raises USD 1.2M from Blume Ventures, Actor-Director Ramesh Aravind, Mr. Meera Reddy of SKCL and Other Angels
- Start-ups – Blue Ocean Market Intelligence and HelloSoda India Win Angel Broking's Fintech Challenge
- Time of Sports – A Leading Sports Consultancy Startup, Raises Angel Round
- Sangeeta Kulkarni, Co-founder and CEO, Brickwork India, has been Conferred with the Femina Women Super Achiever Award
- Sangeeta Kulkarni, Co-founder and CEO, Brickwork India, Honoured with the Femina Women Super Achiever Award
- CA Technologies Named an Overall Leader in Privilege Management for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Grassi & Co. Introduces COMPASS-Regulatory and Compliance Advisers and Welcomes Gary Swiman and Larry Wagner
- CreditMantri Named to the 2017 Fintech 250