GIET secures your future by providing robust placement opportunities
Since last few years students are curious to choose engineering field to secure their future but choosing a good engineering college has been a daunting task that often leaves student and their parent puzzled and confused. If you choose a good engineering college it can be your first small step towards having a successful career. A good college along with its reputation and education always lends a great support in your career life. If we talk about the major part of choosing a college, placements play an important role in choosing a good engineering college. Look for the companies that regularly visit the college campuses and inquire about the placement percentage of the college. It is always wiser to inquire through alternative sources like previous students or existing seniors. Beyond the problems and basic requirements, Gandhi Institute for Education & Technology (GIET) has become one of the best choices for students. GIET, one of the premier educational institutions of Bhubaneswar, Odisa, was established in 2009 with a vision to evolve into an autonomous institute of International standing for imparting quality technical education. GIET has an imposing history of innovative education, with mission to impart holistic education to all its students.
Since its inception it has maintained the fast growing track record by adapting latest technology & techniques supported by ultra-modern laboratories in the field of teaching. Now it is believed to be one of the best institutions of Engineering & Technology not only in Odisa but throughout the country. Apart from achieving excellence in academics it has also become a favorite spot for top-notch companies for hiring skilled & talented manpower.The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of India, affiliated to BPUT Rourkela and SCTE&VT, Govt. of Odisha. It is also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute. The campus is rich in natural ambience and scenic beauty. The Institute keeps growing each year with a goal to excel and continue to enrich with new feathers to its cap.
The Institute works with another mission to expand human knowledge beneficial to society through inclusive education, integrated with application and research. It strives to investigate on the challenging basic problems faced by Science and Technology in an Inter-disciplinary atmosphere and urges to educate its students to reach their destination, making them come up qualitatively and creatively and to contribute fruitfully. This is not only its objective but also the ultimate path to move on with truth and brilliance towards success.
Implementing quality of education, attractive placements, quality of faculties, campus amenities, earn while learn and many more productive facilities, is a challenge on account of various factors, which GIET has successfully achieved by adopting student centric approach rather than traditional method centric approach. Thoroughly analyzing your talent and hope, placements and overall quality, the institution provides tailor-made, effective fee structure and career oriented solutions. GIET has a dedicated Training and placement cell which has been providing quality placements since its inception with a good average package. Over 69 companies have shown their interest to recruit students of GIET.The Institute shines by its academic rigor, the quality of its teaching and the continuous exercise of research; it excels by its leadership in the use and development of high technology in engineering, in particular, informatics and communications are present in all its activities. The institute has been awarded and recognize many a times by various reputed brands.
Let’s know about its awards & recognition
- To rank the best Engineering Colleges of India a perpetual study was conducted by Silicon India, Bangalore
- Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology, Baniatangi, Khurda is marked best Engineering Institute in Eastern India – 2012 by Dalal Street Journal, Mumbai for the 2nd consecutive year.
- Positioned as one of the Most Emerging Institution – 2014 (by Worldwide Achievers)
- National Edu-Excellence Award – 2014 (by The Education Post)
- Best Emerging Private Technical Institute 2014 (by Markline& Ever Green Forum)
- Best Emerging Engineering College of Odisha 2014 on National Education Summit, Odisha by CMAI
- Best Engg. College of Odisha – 2015, Global Education Excellence Award by Prime Time Research Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Excellent Engineering College in Odisha for Campus Discipline – 2015 at 2nd National Odisha Education Summit & Awards
- Odisha State Energy Conservation Award – 2015 in Education Institutions Category.
- Best Engg. College for Industry Interface in Eastern India – at National Education Excellence Awards-2016, New Delhi
- Ranked 15th by Higher Education Review India 2016 as the Excellent Industry Exposure Engineering College
- Best achievement in Energy Conservation in the Education Institutions category – 2016 at Dept. of Energy, Govt. of Odisha
Strength of students in GIET
GIET has a very active Training and placement (T&P) cell comprising a team of dedicated & dynamic professionals. T & P cell is committed to achieve more than 90% placement by 30.07.2016 for all its eligible students. Value added courses Industrial Training and intensive summer programs are a part of the curriculum offered by GIET.
Being a premier partner of EMC, Oracle, Microsoft, HP, Autodesk, British Council & SAE India, GIET always promotes Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Programs which benefits student’s professional growth.
Dr. SatyaPrakash Panda
The college is running under the chairmanship of Dr. SatyaPrakash Panda, an eminent academician, education administrator and a great visionary of the state.
Prof. JyotePrakash Mishra
The Vice-Chairman, Prof. JyotePrakash Mishra, an engineer of international level, have 18 years of experience in 12+ countries being an engineer and as a successful manager. Prof. Mishra has given shape to this unique temple of education GIET to an institute of national repo.
Our Principal Dr. NiranjanSutar is one of the reputed academic administrators of the country. He has served as the Head of various government and reputed private engineering colleges and universities of the country.