Aviva Life Insurance Bags ‘Product of the Year 2017’ – for Aviva Heart Care, India’s First Heart Insurance for Couples
- Aviva Heart Care voted as Product of the Year 2017, for Product Innovation in the Insurance Category
- Product of the Year is awarded to the winners selected through a consumer research conducted by Neilson across the country
- Product of the Year operates in 37 countries and is an International Standard of Consumer Recognition
- Aviva Heart Care, ‘2 Hearts, 1 Plan’ – is a unique joint coverage policy for couples
Aviva Heart Care, a premium product of Aviva Life Insurance, one of India’s leading private insurance companies, has been voted the ‘Product of the Year 2017’ by Product of the Year (POY) India. Aviva Heart Care was voted winner for Product Innovation in the Insurance Category 2017.
Product of the Year (POY) is selected through a consumer research conducted by Neilson across India to identify innovation through a 100% face to face consumer voting via an in-depth survey. POY is an International Standard of Consumer Recognition and celebrates the best product innovations across categories in 37 countries. This research is the direct outcome of the pulse of consumers in India and follows a robust methodology.
The inception of Aviva Heart Care was rooted in the Aviva philosophy of Defy Uncertainty in the lives of their customers. This product addressed an innovative insight into customers’ lives, where they felt vulnerable against cardiac disease given its high incidence in India. A customer focused approach coupled with the core idea of addressing the needs of today’s rapidly evolving customers, made this product fill this need gap. Aviva Heart Care as a product not only brought heart health to the fore but also encouraged couples to secure their hearts together, the first of a kind health insurance plan for couples in India. And the fact that customers themselves recognized and appreciated the importance of this innovative relevant proposition in their lives is significant.
Commenting on bagging the prestigious accolade, Ms. Anjali Malhotra, Chief Customer Marketing and Digital Officer, Aviva Life Insurance said, “Winning this accolade is certainly a proud moment for us, as our customers have borne testimony to it being a unique concept that they have loved! This is what Good Customer Outcomes are all about! We are truly making a difference to the lives of real customers around us with an idea that is relevant and unique, and that has found a resonance in their lives.”
About Aviva India
- Aviva India is a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp (DIC) and Aviva International holdings Limited (AIH) – a UK based insurance group, whose association with India dates back to 1834. DIC holds 51% of the share capital while AIH holds 49% of the share capital.
- Aviva in India has 121 branches and over 10,000 FPA’s.
- Aviva India’s CSR program ‘Street to School’ focuses on empowering underprivileged children through education.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AvivaIndia
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AvivaIndia
About Product of the Year (POY)
Product of the Year is the only consumer product award that rewards innovation and is voted on by real consumers. Established 24 years ago in France, POY currently operates in 37 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation. Backed by the votes of 60,000 consumers, the Product of the Year accepts entries every year that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year. Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as insurance, food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product then being chosen as a winner in its category through a nationally representative online study conducted by Neilson.
For more information, visit www.productoftheyearusa.com