Talk2Invest: A Leader in the landscape of Financial Products & Services
Mostly, people boasting a good salary, have insurance and are good with their taxes. They‘re quite assured that they are handling their finances pretty well; hence they don’t bother much to spend time and money on financial planning. Such an outlook, actually, comes from a lack of awareness of financial opportunities and best practices that can ensure best odds of permanent wealth and comfort by yielding more savings; shielding against unexpected circumstances; and prepare better for future responsibilities.
Having gained a profound experience in financial sector for nearly two decades, Rajesh Guliani, an expert Investment and Insurance advisor and a Certified Financial Planner, decided to establish Talk2invest (t2i ) for advising people on their investments towards attaining financial goals that lead to a happy and secure life. One of the premier financial services institutions, Talk2Invest holds a rich portfolio that envelops a broad spectrum of financial management services and solutions which are categorized as Advisory Services and Financial Products. Not only that, the firm has also developed a knowledge center displayed on company website with the vision of educating people about various schemes in Mutual Funds, Insurance and tax savings. An IRDA approved financial institution, Talk2Invest boasts a proven track record of delivering client satisfactory services trustworthily for the last several years; and have had the honor of helping investors achieve their financial objectives.
Incepted in 2001, the firm has served nearly two thousand and five hundred customers; a fact which is a clear evidence of the firm’s focus towards maximum benefit of their clients and its ethical dealing. Its huge clientele envelops a variety of investors from business as well as salaried class, who belong to different age groups and have different choices & preferences. Analyzing clients’ specific needs, the firm advises them on their investments and recommends appropriate financial planning tools to help them realize their dreams & goals of life. Let’s take a brief look into them:
- Financial Planning – Plan to prepare financially for basic things like buying a car or taking a home loan, child education or marriage,
- Retirement Planning – Plan to reduce pressure on finances at a later stage enabling an individual to ensure an ideal retirement scenario
- Tax Planning – Plan for paying the right amount of tax as well as tax proof incomes and gains; careful planning for tax liability
- Estate Planning – An expert plan to help clients understand the amount of assets you will leave behind upon your demise and how much of it will be lost through paying estate duty, probate and other expenses
- Wealth Management – A roadmap for ongoing process of wealth creation including various processes such as Client profiling & Segmentation, Asset Allocation, Review of existing portfolio, Implementing/optimizing asset allocation, Investment proposal, Execution, Monitoring and Updation, and Periodic portfolio and Restructuring.
Financial products serve as instruments that help savings, investment, insurance and more. The firm basically deals in Mutual funds, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Post Office Schemes, Equity, IPO Corner, Bonds and Company Fixed Deposits.
- Mutual Funds -Financial instruments that involve the diversification of investment into a number of financial products, such as shares, bonds and government securities. The firm offers services in Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), New Fund Offer (NFO) & Fixed maturity Plan (FMP), Net Asset Value per share (NAV) etc. Free services such as SIP calculation and analyzing fund performance as well as comparison of Mutual Fund Schemes can also be availed through Talk2Investment’s official website.
- Life Insurance – A financial resource that ensures meeting of financial obligations in case of death, and also serves as an effective tool for investment and tax saving. The firm has gained great reputation in market for its reliability in suggesting appropriate products and services.
- General Insurance – The Company has acquired an IRDA approval for offering insurance services in Marine Insurance, Fire and Special Perils, Electronic Equipments, Machinery Break Down, All Risk Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Health Insurance, Vehicle Insurance, Home Insurance, Accident Insurance and Shop Insurance etc.
- Post Office Schemes such as Monthly Income Scheme (MIS), Recurring Deposit, Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS), Time Deposit, 15 Years Public Provident Fund etc.
- Equity Products & Services – Use of tried and tested processes that involve extensive research for evaluation of investment options to select the right stocks for clients. Focus on long -term wealth generation by investing in companies having strong competitive advantage, only when the prices are attractive.
- Services in Initial Public Offering (IPO), a type of public offering in which institutional investors buy the shares of a company and sell those shares to general public for exchange of securities
- Services in Bonds and Company Fixed Deposits
The Spirit behind the Success
The Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Rajesh Guliani has been acknowledged as a Certified Financial Planner by Financial Planning Standard Board. A Post graduate in Commerce, Mr. Rajesh possesses several achievements to his credit. He had served Punjab National Bank for seventeen years and opted for VRS (Voluntary Retirement Scheme) to create financial literacy among various classes of investors. He was a Chairman Club member of ICICI Prudential mutual fund and a Gold club member of ICICI prudential life insurance. Furthermore, he is an Elite BSA with Aviva Life insurance. His expertise in varied verticals of financial sector gained him Certifications from authorized organizations namely Association of Mutual Funds of India (AMFI) and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA). With remarkable efforts, he obtained membership of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), a premier association that helps Insurance brokers and financial advisors to establish best business practices by employing effective ways to increase clients’ awareness about financial products. He has also been accepted as The Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) by the American college of Insurance.