An IBM Business Partner, Appface Technologies is the new face of leadership in IT industry
An IBM Business Partner,
Appface Technologies is the new face of leadership in IT industry
‘Paradigm shifts’ in the development of Mobile devices have resulted in revolutionizing the way people live. Besides transforming personal lives, mobile devices have also transformed the face and the pace of the ways business is done to a large extent. Today, people have the freedom to decide when and how they want to shop. Appface Technologies Private Limited, a leading Mobile & Web product company, recognizes dynamic business changes, and has gained a strong foothold in the market moving ahead with the vision of addressing growing businesses’ needs of providing technologically advanced solutions which require developing and maintaining unique and customized web and mobile solutions. The firm builds customizable applications, responsive sites and bots that are tailored to client specifications for various platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows 8 at its development center located in Bangalore. The elite team at Appface envelops seasoned programmers and user interface experts, who dedicate their sincere efforts to build extraordinary experiences by bridging the latest strategy and design thinking with enterprise-grade software development leveraging latest development trends & techniques. Appface has been uniquely and strategically positioned to partner with public sectors and leading companies in various industries to help them analyse their shortcomings and offer the most effective and cost efficient solutions that provide revenues and value to their business needs. The firm has served a huge clientele of nearly three hundred businesses including the names of corporate giants such as IBM, Accenture, Bosch, Axis Bank, Thomson Reuters, Akshay Patra, Mandi Trades and many more.
Solution & Services
Appface’s rich portfolio offers diversified services across four major verticals namely Mobile Services, Ecommerce services, Business Services and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Services for Start-Ups. Let’s know more about the areas covered by all four of them:
- Mobile Services – This section of the company’s portfolio encompasses nearly all significant areas in the domain such as Mobile App Development, Web Development, Bot Development, IoT(Internet of Things), Mobile strategy, Analytics, and Quality Assurance Testing.
- E-Commerce Services – Focusing on Consulting (Helping clients to take the best decision by refining their ideas while informing them about latest market trends & frame monetization strategy) & Designing (creating responsive web designs to ensure flawless performance of websites across all device), the firm extends its hands of support to help leading retailers and customer-facing brands in developing innovative and integrated e-Commerce experiences from strategy to realization utilizing team’s in-depth knowledge of the complex and dynamic e-Commerce landscape.
- Business Services – Deep domain knowledge rooted in diversified experience in working across multiple industries and functional areas are directed towards ensuring best recommendations that are well researched, practical and tailored to clients’ business needs. Business services encompass major areas including Project, Program & Portfolio Management, IT Strategy & Governance, Business Analysis and Management Consulting.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Services for Start-Ups – A scientific methodology that empowers start up owners to map how to drive a startup-how to steer, when to turn, and when to persevere-and grow a business with maximum acceleration. It is a principled approach to new product development.
- Profound expertise in handling of projects for both Public and Private Sector
- Centre of Excellence(COE) dedicated to provide end-to-end capability in managing Mobility requirements that ensures the success of project
- A proven track record of successful delivery of projects in within the African continent (Tanzania, Nigeria, Angola etc.) in areas of Mobility, System/Software Development, Business Consulting (Governance, Project Management etc.)
- The optimal combination of people, tools and methodologies to ensure best outcomes saving time as well as costs
Incepted in 2011, Appface has been actively moving ahead on its journey towards creating and innovating solutions to every problem in the related domain and deliver them with highest standards in quality to meet clients’ expectations. The firm has reached several milestones in its journey and the major ones include getting the name of a corporate giant from United States of America in its client list in 2012. This was a major achievement as it laid path for more partnerships at an international platform. In 2014, Appface attained success in partnering with another huge name, Logical Tech Group from Melbourne Australia. With remarkable efforts, the firm gained a strong foothold in major trade hubs in Africa (Tanzania, Angola and Nigeria) as a technology partner.
Appface’s noteworthy endeavors and outstanding achievements have gained massive recognition from prestigious organizations and have brought home multiple rewards. The firm has been published multiple times on National publications and magazine (like MINT) for its undeniable contribution in transforming industries and sectors with its services and resulted products. Mandi trades application, a masterpiece from Appface was shortlisted by World Bank in top three applications for agriculture technology app in agriculture sector which can bring about technological aided transformation in Agriculture industry. The acknowledgement Appface has received in the market is clearly evident from its recently being shortlisted for Funding worth $10 million by Technology Development Board, India.
Spirits behind the Success
Edvin Varghese, Chief Executive Officer, Appface Technologies Private Limited
Edvin Varghese, a visionary and a serial entrepreneur, has been in close association with IT Industry since last twenty years and specializes in Design and Develop Mobile Strategy for Business Win. At Appface, he handles development and implementation of solutions for worldwide clients in collaboration with IBM Corporation. He was engaged in leading roles during his association with renowned names in IT industry like Oracle, IBM, and Sun Microsystems. He is also part of many esteemed organizations like Toastmasters, &United Grand Lodge of England. A ‘Beautiful Mind’, Edvin has secured various titles that are proof of his brilliancy and certify his highest levels of proficiency in the domain. To name a few, he has been conferred with the title of ‘IBM Developer Superstar’ in 2012 and he won Microsoft ‘Code for Honor’ Award in 2014. He also managed to reach the position of finalist in Open Data Apps Challenge in 2014 as well as in mBillionth Award in 2015.
Seena Edvin, Co-founder& Director of Marketing at Appface Technologies Private Limited
A Serial Entrepreneur, Seena Edvin owns three companies and she co-founded Appface Technologies in 2011 with her husband Edvin. At present, Seena is serving as Director of Marketing at Appface and her role envelops all the key areas of the domain including market forecasts & reports, market research collection, market analysis, market development and more. She is the main lead behind development of marketing plans and programs for each product and their promotional support.
A doting mother as well as an entrepreneur herself, Seena is well acquainted with the attention and care a child needs. This motivated her to start a Day-care centre ‘Tom And Jerry Crèche’ with the aim of helping Employers to setup onsite childcare and learning centers for the benefit of their employees. The crèche has its centers running at the campuses of ABB Global Services, TESCO Bangalore Pvt Ltd, Societe Generale, GE BEL, and Wipro GE.