Chemtura Increases Prices for Petroleum Additives Products
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) (EURONEXT: CHMT) has announced today that effective April 1, 2017 or as contracts allow, as a result of the continued escalation of costs it will increase prices globally for the following Petroleum Additives products. This is necessary to sustain Chemtura’s ability to provide high quality products, service levels and innovative offerings. Chemtura representatives will be in contact with customers to provide more specific information.
Detergents: Calcinate®, Hybase®, Lobase®, Calcium Sulfonate Greases, Esters
Phosphate Esters: Durad®, Reolube®
Chemtura Corporation, with 2016 sales of $1.7 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.
The CEO Magazine Recommends You:
- Ferring Appoints Lars Peter Brunse to Executive Board
- Hilton Appoints Chief Customer Officer
- FilSon Filters Introduced Vacuum Dehydrator for Oil Purification
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- Corporate Social Responsibility Related News Releases and Story Ideas for Reporters, Bloggers and Media Outlets
- Mindteck Appoints Sanjeev Kathpalia as CEO and Managing Director
- The Valence Group Issues Fairness Opinion to Quaker in Combination with Houghton
- Pragyan Youth Summit 2018 at NIT Trichy, themed on Moving Towards a Smarter India.
- 7 Benefits of having an Automated Visitor Management System
- Philip Morris International (PMI) Files Premarket Tobacco Product Application for its Electronically Heated Tobacco Product (EHTP) with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd. embraces the PoS channel to distribute General Insurance products utilizing Mobile based application
- Axis Bank and Wells Fargo Enter into Bilateral Arrangement to Offer Remittance Facility to US-based NRI Customers