Logix Infosecurity leads the Innovation wagon with customized Cloud Messaging solutions
Since the cloud technology is evolving in people lives, it has been a mode of benefit in each section of society. With an unflinching commitment to bring improvement in cloud technology, providing innovative, effective and efficient on premise/cloud Messaging & Collaboration, Email security with Advanced Threat Protection, Backup solutions to over 1800 large, medium & small enterprise, Logix Infosecurity PVT. Ltd. has emerged as a noticeable name among the relevant companies. It’s cloud offerings are delivered through its own Cloud Setup hosted in four Tier 3 IDC setups in India.
Logix has a remarkable record of accomplishment of success in Cloud based services and it has been serving several companies for 18 years throughout the country. Logix, an information technologycompany founded in the year 1999, offers a wide array of services in the domain of Messaging & Collaboration, Email security with Advanced Threat Protection and Backup solutions. Currently the company has a well-coordinated team of several people that includes seasoned Information Technology industry experts. The Tech team’s hands-on experience and diverse skillset enables the
company to develop innovative and cutting edge products, solutions & customized services.
Headquartered in Navi Mumbai, the company has crossed several
milestones from being honored with Microsoft’s Best Cloud Service Partner of the Year, Zimbra’s Biggest VAR in the ASEAN Region , G Suite partner and the list goes on.Logix’s portfolio covers Enterprise Mailing & Collaboration, Network Security, and Cloud Security & Backup Solutions
- Logix is dedicated to create maximum value for enterprises by providing them viable solutions and services
- Logix is the largest Zimbra Email Hosting Provider in India
- Being Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) they are authorized to offer Microsoft Office 365 solutions & Azure services to business enterprises and having a control on the complete customer lifecycle through direct billing, provisioning, management, and support
- Logix is also a Certified SOC 2 Type II Compliant organization with a PAN India presence.
Speaking to The CEO Magazine, the spokesperson of Logix said, “Understanding the varying Messaging & Collaboration needs that co-exist within the same organization, putting all users of the organization purely on Office 365 will not justify the usage function and consequently lead to wastage of resources or idle resources. Hybrid Messaging comes into the rescue in such a scenario. Business enterprises can take benefit from the Hybrid proposition which would make sure that within the same domain two sets of users can use Office 365 with either Cloud Zimbra or Cloud Zimail. This would mean both the set of users will share a common Global Address list and domain, adding value for every penny spent.”
- Every challenge gives rise to opportunities and when it comes to address the need of the different set of users along with passing on the cost benefit to the Organization Office 365- Cloud Zimbra Hybrid service fits the bill.
- For Power Users in your organization, along with the large sized mailbox Office 365 Business Essential edition offers Online MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint for them to work on the go, 1Tb online storage space on One Drive, Skype for Business, Yammer, on the advanced security measures front Multi-factor Authentication and DLP.
- Cloud Zimbra focuses at the general staff users/mid-level Managers who have the requirement of a scalable mailbox and instant Messaging.
Prashant Mudbidri (Founder Director)
Prashant is a visionary, strategist and an execution specialist who has been working for creating India’s one of the bestcloud technologiesand implementations in premise/cloud Messaging & Collaboration, Email security with Advanced Threat Protection, Backup solutions since the inception of the company.
Prashant leads the Sales & Marketing team across India. He has worked on both the direct-to-customer & channel program at Logix. He has been instrumental in developing business in other regions of India. Prashant has over 14 years of proven experience in increasing market visibility and exploring new markets.