We all know Entrepreneurs are the job creators & wanted to follow their own path. Some of them get good success in very less time & some takes more time than usual. I never believe that there is any magic behind any great success. If you are updated, adopting, learning & implementing new things & technology in your business, it will give you more ways to get succeed.
There are 5 important lessons, that every entrepreneur should learn;
1. The customer is not always right: As we know, customer is god, & customer is always right. We have to listen to the customers even when they are clearly & painfully wrong. You should remember, you should give the benefits & value added services to your customers but not at the cost of your or your employee dignity.
2. Time is money: Time is finite but Ideas are infinite, you should make sure the time you are giving for any task, how much you are going to generate on hourly basis. So, prioritize your task as per your value of time.
3. Outsource as much as possible: If you are a startup & planning to hire, just think, you need employee or you want employee, if possible you should outsource as much as possible. It will reduce your work pressure, so you can concentrate on your routine task of generating revenue & the full support of your services will be outsourced.
4. Build your personal brand as well as your company brand: Most of the entrepreneurs make mistakes to focus only on their company brand, but they never think about themselves. Your personal brand will give you the credibility & authority in your field and differentiate you from your competitors.
5. Hire people who are smarter than you: Always, there is a possibility to find the people smarter than you. You will be lucky if you would be able to hire them, & tell them to focus in the things in which they are best & give the same freedom as you want.
If you learn these practices, surely it will give you the good mileage to make your business healthier & stronger.