“Carrying forward a valuable partnership. EAM @SushmaSwaraj meets EU High Representative/Vice President @FedericaMog,” External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Gopal Baglay tweeted along with pictures of the two leaders.
Minister of State for External Affairs M.J. Akbar is scheduled to hold delegation-level talks with Moghereni on Friday.
The EU leader will also call on Prime Minister Narendra Modi later in the day.
The CEO Magazine Recommends You:
- India, EU agree to strengthen security cooperation (Lead)
- India, EU agree to boost security cooperation (Second Lead)
- Sushma Swaraj calls on Bangladesh PM
- Rajnath wants speedy work on J&K developmental package
- No central minister involved in private business: Government (Lead)
- Modi to launch UDAN air connectivity scheme on April 27
- 'Hunar Hubs' to be set up for artisans from minorities: Naqvi
- Akbar to visit Cyprus from March 30 to April 1
- Turkey's EU entry 'not on the agenda', says Italy
- Ensure good food for paramilitary troopers, Rajnath tells officials
- May signs Article 50 notification letter to EU leader
- Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi